VMV HYPOALLERGENICS: Lip Glitter Gloss

Sunday, January 27, 2013


Hey guys, I cannot wait to tell you how I love this lip product from VMV Hypoallergenics. I was suppose to hit the sack because I have an early thing tomorrow but after trying this on, I couldn't possibly sleep on it and delay my review any further. So here it is..




The VMV Hypoallergenics Lip Glitter Gloss in Princess comes in a gorgeous glass tube with a twist off cap and applicator sponge tip. It's 100% fragrance-free and doesn't contain paraben, preservatives and irritating waxes. It glides on smoothly and has an initial sticky feeling but goes away in a few minutes. 



It's non drying and doesn't feel heavy on your lips. It gives a glossy finish with noticeable tiny glitters and gives a red orange hue very similar to Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss but less sheer. Staying power is quite okay but you may need to reapply after a drink or meal. 



Overall, I love this lip product from VMV Hypoallergenics and I will definitely buy other shades from the same line soon. I do recommend it to those who want glittery lip products that can stay on after a decent amount of time. If you're the type who likes glassy finish without much glitter then this is not the right lip product for you.

Hope this review helps!

♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment :

  1. how much is this and where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete