My BDJ Box 7-day Challenge

Tuesday, January 22, 2013



Hey guys. I recently got my December-January BDJ box and I'm pretty much impressed with how the people behind BDJ make each and every box stand out. Though I must admit the November box is my ultimate favorite among the three, this month's box is still a  hit because the contents are worth more than what subscribers paid for.



Among the array of skin and hair care products included in this month's box, I couldn't wait to try the Pevonia Botanica Phyto Gel Cleanser. I really haven't heard of Pevonia Botanica before but upon reading the product information, I got even more curious and excited to use it. Pevonia manufactures an organic skin care line offered by the most prestigious spas worldwide. Having them available in the market for local consumers will help in maintaining healthy, youthful looking skin right in the comfort of your homes.



Image courtesy of pevonia.com.ph

The Pevonia Phyto Gel Cleanser came in a 5mL sample tube but the full size is housed in a 250 ml bottle with a pump dispenser. This is a clear cleanser that has a consistency similar to a runny gel. The scent is so  mild that  it's almost unnoticeable.

Immediate effects: Day 1
It feels so smooth on your skin, lathers up minimally and washes off easily. After initial use, it instantly made my skin feel supple to touch. I had no skin tightness, itchiness or any type of irritation. I noticed having purely cleansed skin with visibly dirt free pores. It's also nondrying so my skin felt  refreshed and moisturized.

Continued use: Days 2-7
After a week of religiously cleansing my face with the Pevonia Botanica Phyto Gel Cleanser, I noticed having softer skin without signs of irritation. I'm quite amazed that I didn't break out during my period while using this cleanser. This is a major plus for me since I haven't found a cleanser that prevents me from pimple break outs especially during my period. I also noticed having less oil production on my T-zone and an absolute improvement with my skin texture since I started using this.

The only downside is the price because one full size bottle costs Php 3,640. But for a cleanser that delivers visibly satisfying results in just a few days of use, I'm willing to overlook the expensive tag. I highly recommend this product to those who are willing to splurge on a cleanser that truly bears effective results. If it's way over your budget, this is when the BDJ box subscription works its wonders. For just a fraction of the cost, you get to have a sample size of the Pevonia Botanica Phyto Gel Cleanser so you'd know how it works for you. Also, you get several other products so you're really getting more than what you pay for.


Overall, I love the Pevonia Botanica Phyto Gel Cleanser to bits and I'm pretty much thankful to BDJ box for living up to its advocacy of helping women in their quest for the best beauty products.



You may want to check out this unboxing video I made via iMovie for iPad to see the actual contents of the December-January BDJ box. A few thumbs-up won't hurt. :) Thanks and have a great day!


♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment