TONY MOLY: Floria Cleansing Oil

Tuesday, January 8, 2013



I am forever faithful to Tony Moly especially after giving their Floria cleansing oil a try. I really don't use a cleansing oil to remove makeup and it was only a month ago when I got to try one. Thanks to Sample Room, I was given the chance to try the best cleansing oil there is, the Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Though I was amazed at how effective it is, I haven't bought one for myself because it's way over my budget. So when I saw the Tony Moly Floria cleansing oil on display and found out it's more affordable than Shu, I didn't think twice and bought one



I got this for only Php 998 and I'm confident to say that every centavo is worth it because this stuff is truly amazing. It comes in a generous 200 ml bottle with a pump dispenser. I find this cleansing oil pretty similar to Shu Uemura in so many ways. They have the same divine scent which is not too overpowering. Both of them feel so smooth when applied on your skin and turn to milky white when washed off with water. Both are highly capable of effectively removing makeup and can be easily rinsed off with water leaving your skin feeling soft and surprisingly non-greasy. None of them caused any skin irritation or breakouts.


There is a minor difference in consistency with it being quite thinner than Shu Uemura but it's almost unnoticeable. The big difference is the price because the Tony Moly cleansing oil is way more affordable so if you're an avid user of cleansing oils, give this product a try and you'll be surprised at how effective and cost efficient it is. 


I recommend this to anyone who's on the look out for a more budget friendly cleansing oil that doesn't sacrifice quality and efficacy. You can choose from 2 varieties available depending on your skin type whether you have oily or normal skin. If you have combination skin like me, the one for oily skin is more suitable for you. I will definitely buy another once this runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment