CLINIQUE: Happy Heart

Sunday, January 13, 2013


Hello everyone! Just yesterday I received gifts from my loving fiance who unconditionally tolerates my kakiyan (vanity). He actually remembers stuff that I love and surprise me with them every time. I've been wanting to buy the Clinique Happy Heart since the day I tested the scent in their Trinoma kiosk so just imagine my joy when I got this.









This Clinique Happy Heart comes in a 100ml bottle which for me is more than enough to last for months because a single spray is all it takes to keep you smelling great. It has a warm floral scent that's not too girly nor too overpowering. This can be worn as your everyday signature scent and is appropriate for any occasion. I'm also loving the slim bottle which you can carry in your purse without taking too much space. Overall, I am over the top HAPPY for having this and will definitely buy one when it gets consumed which I believe won't be anytime soon. I highly recommend this to every lady who wants to try a scent that gives a lasting impression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment