YVES ROCHER: Hydra Vegetal Cleansing Milk

Thursday, February 28, 2013



Hey guys! Last month, I felt like my skin is getting dry from frequent washing. Though I've been religiously applying moisturizer day and night, my skin still feels like it lacks moisture. So I made a few alterations in my skin care routine. Since I always use BB Cream for my daily look, I think I can afford to skip washing my face at night. What I do need is a good cleansing milk that can effectively rid my face of makeup and dirt. Good thing I already have one from my October BDJ box.






This is Yves Rocher hydra vegetal cleansing milk formulated to eliminate all traces of makeup and impurities. The sample size came in a 50ml bottle but the full size is 200ml.



It has a refreshing scent and the texture of a thin lotion. It applies effortlessly and feels cool on your skin. A small amount is enough to effectively clean your face. I love that the scent gives you a fresh feeling the same way when you wash your face. Since I started using this at night, I noticed waking up to a nicely moisturized face in the morning. Though this works for me now, I can't really substitute this for washing my face so I just might be doing this once in a while.

Overall, I love the Yves Rocher hydra vegetal cleansing milk and I will consider buying one in the future when this runs out. I do recommend this to those who want an alternative way of facial cleansing.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment