PANTENE: Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


I'm not too much keen on hair care products and I have never gotten hair treatment procedures that cost much. But in the past years when different brands have come up with do-it-yourself hair treatment that can be conveniently done in the comfort of your home, I couldn't help but try them.


I am not very particular with the brand because I know that an expensive tag or even a popular name doesn't always guarantee great results. My last hair care regimen was Dove and just recently Pantene Pro-V which I got from the December-January BDJ box.


Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle Water (100 ml), Php 259.00

The Pantene Pro-V all day smooth miracle water is a leave on treatment intended to beat dryness and humidity in any weather. 



It comes in a 100 ml slim plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. I love that the container is handy and designed to easily dispense the product.Though you may need to pump more than a couple of times to get the right amount. This smells really pleasant and doesn't reek of strong chemical scent. 



It appears translucent and the texture is comparable to a serum. It doesn't feel sticky and it melts almost instantly with your hair strands leaving them moisturized without looking greasy or oily. I love that it tames my hair especially short ones that tend to stick out from the rest of my strands. 



Overall, I am in LOVE with the Pantene Pro-V all day smooth miracle water that I intend to hoard several bottles. It's a must try product for everyone because it truly delivers great results for a reasonable tag.

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment