L'OREAL: Gentle Cleansing Milk

Wednesday, August 27, 2014



Hey guys! I recently explored the beauty section of Fishermall, the newest place in town and I'm quite satisfied with the array of brands they offer. What caught my attention was the L'oreal counter. There were  just a few pieces on display which I guess made it easier for me to check out everything including this Gentle Cleansing Milk.


This makeup remover comes in a generous 200 ml plastic bottle which I'm guessing can last me a while. L'oreal suggests to use this as a gentle makeup remover by lightly massaging your face with an ample amount using your fingertips.


The bottle comes with a screw type cover that protects the wide spout. No complaints about the container although a pump dispenser would've been more convenient. 


The L'oreal Gentle Cleansing Milk is opaque white and is quite runny. It spreads effortlessly on your face and you can see right away how it melts your makeup and lifts remaining dirt off your skin. You will notice a distinct floral scent that goes off immediately after you wipe off the excess with cotton. It tends to leave your face looking a bit shiny but you can either wash your face or follow through with a toner. This cleansing milk didn't cause any skin irritation or pimple break out.  It costs a little over Php 300 and is available almost everywhere.  


Overall, I find this a good product that you can use everyday for removing makeup if you have normal to dry skin but if you have oily or combination skin like me, it may not be the best product for you. 


Any thoughts on the L'oreal Gentle Cleansing Milk? Please let us know using the comments section below. Thank you for reading this post and have a great weekend!


♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment