EVIAN: Natural Mineral Water Brumisateur Facial Spray

Saturday, August 9, 2014



Hey guys! If you've been following my blog, you'd know that I love everything skin care related which is why it excites me to try every single product in my grasp that promises to nurture my skin.


My most recent skin pampering ritual is the use of face mist and the brand I've been using for a couple of weeks now is the Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray.


This face mist comes in a generous 300 ml canister with a tiny cap. They also come in smaller sizes, 150 ml and 50 ml which can fit easily in your purse when you travel.


I love that the nozzle creates  a fine mist each use but remember to position it at least 6 inches from your skin surface. Otherwise you won't achieve that fine mist effect. You may use this several times a day and leave it on or dab the excess moisture to dry.


The bottom tells you the manufacturing and expiration dates. Since this is a pressurized container, keep out of reach of children and don't expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.


I use this everyday to moisturize my face after my morning bath and post cleansing at night. I also use it mid day when I freshen up. On application, I love how Evian instantly cools the skin. Although it can immediately moisturize your face, I think using it alone is not enough so I suggest you still use a separate moisturizer. This product never caused any adverse skin reactions like redness or itching. After almost 2 weeks of continued use, my skin feels more invigorated. 


Overall, I love Evian so much that I am planning to stick to it and repurchase. Although I am drawn to the use of face mist, I still don't recommend it to everyone especially if you're the type who doesn't  prefer an extra step to your skin care ritual. If you want to incorporate the use of face mist to your skin care routine, I highly recommend you get Evian because aside from being widely available, it's also more affordable (Php 500/300 ml) than other brands like Avene. Any thoughts on the Evian Facial Spray? Do share them on the comments section below. Thank you very much for reading and enjoy your weekend!


♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment