SAMPLE ROOM: Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner

Thursday, August 14, 2014




Hey guys! I recently got my Sample Room package and I was so excited to try the products included that it didn't take me long to start using them. Anyway, I'll be reviewing the Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner today and have a separate entry for the VOV Span Mascara on my next post.


I was honestly intrigued by this product simply because I haven't heard of an in-shower skin conditioner before. Nivea suggests to apply it after cleansing your body, rinse off, dry yourself, dress up and go. 


The in-shower whitening skin conditioner that I got was in a 100 ml squeeze-type tube which I really like for ease of dispensing the contents. It has a flip cover to protect the tiny nozzle on the bottom. 


This product is opaque white in color with a thicker consistency than lotion and looks a lot like hair conditioner. It has a faint powdery scent that I really like. It spreads easily on your skin and feels so soft on application. It gives your skin that supple finish which you don't usually get after a bath especially if you use exfoliating products like Kojic Acid. I love how it tends to keep dry areas of my skin like my legs and feet look more smooth even without applying lotion.


Now the not so good thing about it is it tends to leave some areas of your skin sticky especially your palms. It usually takes me a while before I can totally remove the excess conditioner on my hands even after vigorous rubbing. What's more bothersome is that it also gives a feeling that you haven't thoroughly rinsed certain areas of your body where your skin folds like the armpits and the opposite sides of your elbows and knees. I may have to disagree with Nivea's suggestion to rinse, dress up and go because I still feel the need to apply sunscreen during the day but this may be okay when used at night. 


Overall, I like the Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner but not too much to include it in my regimen. I love the concept of having your skin conditioned while you shower but I feel like I can achieve the same effects with a moisturizing body wash. I may recommend its use to those who want to pamper themselves at night before hitting the sack. 


Any thoughts on the Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner? Do leave them on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have an exciting week! 


♥♥♥







1 comment :

  1. Good for you that you were able to avail this product. Nivea is a nice whitening lotion indeed!

    ReplyDelete