L'OREAL: Visible Lift Blur Foundation

Sunday, September 7, 2014




Hey guys! After all the fuzz about BB, CC, DD (and so forth) creams, a new line of products is starting to break the trend and steal the scene. I am talking about blur creams. I first heard about it several months ago and got to try one from Kiehl's. I instantly loved it so much that I wished more blur creams will be released. Good thing L'oreal came up with their own version in a form of a foundation called the Visible Lift Blur Foundation.




The product comes in a simple 40 ml squeeze-type tube with a screw cap. The spout is just the right size for easily dispensing the contents but be careful when squeezing the tube to prevent wastage. This foundation appears to be quite runny but I love how it spreads effortlessly and melts like butter on your skin! You'd be surprised how it can hide minor blemishes like a dream! It doesn't look and feel heavy. A thin layer appears so natural you'd fool anyone into thinking it's your bare skin. A second and third layer offers better coverage but you still need a good concealer to hide darker blemishes. It has a matte finish that doesn't cake nor settle in fine lines. It comes in a variety of shades and #204 Creamy Natural perfectly matches my NC30 skin. This foundation lasts the entire morning and may cause your skin to look a little shiny towards the afternoon. I also love that it didn't break me out.


Overall, I am totally obsessed with the L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation that I use it everyday and intend to repurchase when it runs out. It's perfect for my oily combination skin but I believe it also works well for all skin types. The only downside is that it's not yet available in local stores but I got mine at a fair price (Php 400) from bon marche, a trusted online seller recommended by a dear friend. 


Any thoughts on the L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation? Do share them on the comments section below. Thank you for reading this post and have a great week!


♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment