BDJ BOX: August 2014 Luscious Locks

Friday, September 19, 2014



Hey guys! BDJ Box, the country's leading beauty subscription box, has definitely proven itself worthy of being the best in its field with the release of one awesome box after the other. I've been an avid subscriber since day 1 and have seen how this box can really bring a huge smile to ladies (and gents) of all ages. 


I just resubscribed and the August issue is my latest box. It consists of various products from Garnier, L'oreal, Shiseido, Revlon and Fendi. You may read more to see what they are.


Garnier Color Naturals Cream (Light Brown) | Full size: 100 ml | Php 199

I have mixed feelings about getting a DIY hair color system because first of all I rarely color my hair. Second is, I prefer having it done in a salon where I can consult an expert regarding the best shade to use. I'm also quite neutral about the color they sent me because I prefer a darker shade of brown. Anyway, I'll see in the next days if I can squeeze this in my crazy schedule and have a full review about the experience. 


L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil | 45 ml | Full size: 125 ml | Php 995

I believe this to be a leave-on product that can be used everyday to nourish your tresses and prevent them from damage. L'oreal has always been a reliable brand in hair care that I'm pretty much confident it'll match if not exceed my expectations. 


L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque | 75 ml | Full size: 200 ml | Php 1,095

Good thing BDJ included this hair masque because I really love trying out new products that can be used less often yet bring great results. It promises to deeply nourish your hair with regular use. L'oreal suggests to use it once a week after shampooing if you have normal hair or everyday in place of conditioner for those with dry hair.


Fan Di Fendi Blossom | 30 ml | Full size: ml | Php 2,850 

I'm not so much into perfumes which is why I only own a few. I prefer colognes that give you just a tinge of scent and I don't really mind that they don't linger since I love reapplying every chance I get. This perfume truly reminds me of blossoming flowers with a fruity note. It's not as nauseating as other floral perfumes so I'm keeping these sachets for future travels.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine | Full size: 4g | Php 350

This lipstick glides smoothly on your lips, doesn't seem to settle in your creases and keeps your lips moisturized. It has a sheer color that's buildable  into a more obvious shade. I got the color Honey Nude but sadly this shade doesn't suit me well. I might continue using and see how it looks in combination with a tinted gloss.


Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate | 5 ml | Full size: 30 ml | Php 3,500

This product has the consistency of a thick serum that spreads effortlessly. I love that it melts like butter on your skin without leaving a greasy finish. The scent reminds me so much of fresh morning dew. I've only been using this for a few days now so expect a full review in the future. 


I also got a discount voucher from blo blow dry bar which entitiles you to get 20% off on any of blo's 7 signature hairstyles and a free deep conditioning treatment for every blo out. 



Overall, I am so happy to get wonderful products from my August BDJ Box. Good thing I resubscribed just in time. You may want to try subscribing as well! Just click here, register and start to enjoy premium products in full and sample sizes every month. Any thoughts? Do share them on the comments section below. Thank you so much for taking time to read this post, have a great weekend!


♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment