Wish Box

Wednesday, December 19, 2012



Hi everyone! I've been thinking of a year end special entry and I thought of doing Mykikaystuff 2012 Favorites by having a run down of my top products from different categories. But when beauty boxes emerged and became talk of the town since October of this year, I've been thinking what would it be like if I was to create my own beauty box. So I decided to do just that! Hold your horses, I'm not doing this for real. I just want you to know what products I would love to include in a beauty box if I were to make one.

Just a heads up, products I've assembled in this imaginary box may be a little over the top since most of them are my ultimate favorites. I call it Wish Box, very appropriate for it contains every product a girl like me would wish for.





This box originally contains a set of perfume and lotion from Gilly Hicks. I just positioned the bow to cover the label and made my own using the A+ Signature app from my Ipad.


Since this is just a make believe box, I went all out and included all the stuff I use on a regular basis and some that I think are worth mentioning. If you're subscribed to BDJ Box or Saladbox or have seen reviews on them, you would notice that none of the products in my Wish Box have been included in any of them.


This might also serve as a suggestion box so people behind these beauty boxes may have an idea on what other products we subscribers wish to recieve every month.



I assembled this Wish Box keeping in mind that I can include any product I like. So I reviewed my daily routine and chose the products as I would use them.


The Shu Uemura Whitefficient cleansing oil is a recent favorite and has become a mainstay in my daily routine. I got to try this via Sample Room and I've been hooked since then. It effectively removes all traces of makeup and accumulated dirt leaving your skin fully cleansed and feeling supple without being greasy.



Clinique mild liquid facial soap is one of my favorite facial cleansers because it truly matches my dry combination skin type. It adequately cleanses without drying your skin and leaves it feeling fresh and dirt free. 




The Floria Hydra Energy toner is one of the best products of Tony Moly. This watery gel type toner removes remaining dirt after cleansing your face. It doesn't dry your skin, instead it locks in moisture hence improving skin texture.



Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion maintains optimal moisture for dry and dry combination skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It doesn't cause any skin irritation or break outs. True to its name, this moisturizer dramatically improves your skin with continued use.



Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener instantly hydrates the skin around your eyes leaving them moisturized without looking puffy. It lightens your under eye giving it a brighter appearance. It's mild enough to use everyday and it promises to deliver results in 4 weeks. I actually got it free from Sample Room, you may click here for a detailed review.



Garnier Pure Active anti-imperfections roll-on is ideal for acne prone skin because it has antibacterial ingredients that can fight emerging and active pimples. It also has dual action formula that can eliminate blackheads and remove skin imperfections. I use this on emerging and active pimples because they dry faster and don't darken as much. 



Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream sits at the top of my list among the array of BB creams I've used. It glides smoothly on application and blends well with your complexion. It has a creamy texture that doesn't cake over time. It provides medium coverage and it leaves your skin with a bright dewy finish. Click here to see my previous review.



The Body Shop all-in-one face base has a fine texture that feels light and comfortable on your skin. This offers light to medium coverage and has a matte finish that looks natural without caking. It doesn't dry your skin or cause irritation and break outs. Click here to know more about this product.



Wet n' Wild Color Icon Knock on Wood is so pigmented that you only need a few strokes to achieve a rich display of color. It gives just the right amount of shimmer to give you a glowing finish. The colors are wearable on any occasion from a simple day look to a dramatic evening look.



Tony Moly Cat's Wink Mascara enhances the volume and length of your lashes with just a few strokes. It dries almost instantly and doesn't feel heavy on your lashes. It doesn't irritate the eyes and can be easily removed by a cleansing cloth.



Tony Moly Berry Berry magic lip tint is my ultimate favorite lip product. It visibly stains your lips giving it a healthy glow. It has decent staying power and touch-ups are quite unnecessary except after a meal or drink. I've been using this for 9 months now but the pot still looks full so this will definitely last long.



Kleenex oil blotter is an effective product that removes excess oil leaving your skin feeling fresh after each use. It doesn't irritate your skin and offers a quick fix in the middle of the day when it tends to get oily. 



Organix Moroccan Argan penetrating oil restores shine and softness as it strengthens your hair. It also provides you with perfectly moisturized and silky straight hair that looks great and smells divine.



Sally Hansen Maximum Growth nourishing nail color effectively reinforces soft, bitten, weaken or thin nails protecting them from further damage. It also visibly lengthens the nails faster in just one week. The natural color of this polish makes it wearable on any occasion. 



This concludes my Wish Box, a fantasy box containing all the stuff that I love and hope to be featured in beauty boxes soon. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did rounding up the products included in this box. 

What about you? Have you ever thought of making your own beauty box? Share your thoughts and let's all dream big together. After all, some dreams do come true. Spread the joy and have a happy holiday everyone!


♥ ♥ ♥
























No comments:

Post a Comment