Christmas in November

Saturday, December 1, 2012


Hello dear readers! I've been sick in the past days with colds and fever but something from the mail made me so happy I felt like experiencing Christmas on the last day of November.


The arrival of my November BDJ box undoubtedly made my day. Though it came a lot later than I expected, seeing the contents made me realize that this box is worth the wait.



This forget-me-not notepad is a complimentary gift from BDJ for answering the survey they sent me via email plus availing a 3-month subscription of the BDJ box.



Don't you just love sharing these inspiring words? "I make things beautiful"



I am so impressed at how the contents were arranged neatly to fit the box. I really had to contain myself from rummaging through it so I could take pictures. Finally after doing several shots I got to unveil the wonderful products included in the November BDJ box.



First thing I looked for was the list of products included in the box but there was none. I was thinking maybe BDJ forgot to put it so I just made my own list. 



Products included are as follows: Physiogel intensive cream (50ml), Garnier overnight whitening peeling cream (20ml), Nippon facial cleansing sponge, L'Occitane pure vegetable soap (25g x2 bars), Shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam (7ml x2 tubes), Shiseido benefiance wrinkle resist day cream spf15 (5ml).



Yuka nail polish remover wipes  (35 sheets), Calvin Klein Beauty (1.2ml), Dentiste plus white toothpaste (5ml), Garnier multi-action whitening cream (8ml x3 sachets), L'oreal hydra energetic moisturizing gel (5ml).



Vouchers included: Azta Urban Salon gift card (Php 3,000), Shiseido WrinkleResist24 10% discount card, Strip free upper lip waxing, Shiseido 15% discount card, free quick facial and free product sample, L'Occitane 10% discount card.


Have you ever seen such a generous product subscription? Seeing the Physiogel intensive cream in full size alone literally made my jaw drop. It's retailed at PhP 517.35 which obviously costs more than what I paid for each box. The November BDJ box alone is worth more than the amount I paid for my 3-month subscription! What's even better is that they always pitch in extra treats like discount vouchers. I also love that they include high end products I haven't tried and affordable ones that I can repurchase once the samples run out. 


I feel like the box keeps getting better and gets more stuffed each time. Now I'm at the edge of my seat in anticipation for the December BDJ box. So if you haven't subscribed yet, this is the best time to do it. Just click here to get started. If you're still not sure, then subscribe for 1 month and I'll bet you will extend it to a few more. 





♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment