CLINIQUE: Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

Monday, December 24, 2012


Hey everyone! I've always loved watching the series Sex in the City on HBO. I enjoyed the fearless take of Darren Star on all issues concerning women. I remember one scene with Charlotte (Kristin Davis) when she was looking at herself on the mirror checking every pore on her face. I couldn't relate back then because I didn't have any problems with mine. It was only recently that I became conscious of their existence. Luckily, with the evolution of skin care products in the past years, different corrective measures have been introduced by a lot of companies.


Though there is an array of pore refining brands in the market, I never bought one until a few months ago. I got the Clinique pore refining solutions instant perfector in order to avail of the bonus time. 











The Clinique pore refining solutions instant perfector comes in a 
15 ml squeeze type tube. 



The texture is comparable to a thick cream that glides smoothly on application although I feel the need to apply more because it instantly blends with your skin surface. It gives your face a velvety smooth finish. My facial pores are still visible but noticeably smaller after a layer of this product leaving a natural looking 
matte finish that lasts for hours. 



Notice on the image above how it instantly removed the shine on my skin and reduced visible lines. After using this for almost a month it didn't irritate my skin or cause any break outs. I usually apply this before BB cream and they seem to work well together. 


The greatest draw back for this product is the price (PhP 1,500). It's quite expensive for just a 15 ml product that can't give you a finished look on its own. 




Overall, I do love this product and I recommend it to those of you who are willing to invest on a perfect primer that can instantly make your face look smooth and your pores less noticeable. But if you're on a tight budget, this might not be the best product for you. I won't be buying more of this after I run out but I'll be keeping my radar on for other products that can deliver the same benefits at a more affordable price.


♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment