CELETEQUE: DermoScience from Sample Room

Saturday, December 15, 2012


Hello readers! The Holiday rush is really kicking in. I've been to 2 Christmas parties in one day and a Holiday get together with close friends. Anyway, enough about that and let's go straight to business. Last time I wrote about Sample Room, I mentioned they included samples valued as low as 35 points on their second wave. Good thing I already earned points from reviewing the Shu Uemura Whitefficient Cleansing Oil enabling me to avail of 2 sample products.



My transaction went on smoothly and these were delivered in 2 days. I really have to admit I was quite hesitant to avail of any samples especially during the first wave when I couldn't get more than one product. I figured shelling out money for just a single product is costly considering there are beauty boxes with tons of products that are technically cheaper.

What makes Sample Room different from beauty boxes? The freedom to choose products you want to try. Also, Sample Room has generously included products in full size and with points less than 50 hence allowing members to avail of 2-3 samples in a single transaction.


Celeteque DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum
Full Size: 30 ml
Price: PhP 899
Sample Room Points: 60

This Celeteque DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum (whew!) comes in a small bottle with a dropper type dispenser/cover. It's virtually scent free, transparent and has the consistency of a thick serum. It spreads effortlessly on your face leaving it hydrated without feeling greasy. It initially feels sticky but fades after a few minutes of application. Your skin feels smooth and supple after each use. In terms of reducing fine lines and refining pores, at this point I think it's too early to tell but I will definitely be watching out for them and make an update.

What I really don't like about it is the dropper type dispenser which can get messy once you try to pull it out of the bottle. I also noticed my skin breaking out with small pimples after using it for 3 consecutive days. I discontinued this for a while and will give it another try later. I'm hoping for clearer skin in the next few weeks so I can retry this and see if it can really cause pimple break outs. 


Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener
Full Size: 15 ml
Price: PhP 299
Sample Room Points: 35

Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener comes in a squeeze type tube. It's scent free and has a creamy texture which glides smoothly on application. It instantly hydrates the skin around your eyes leaving them moisturized without looking puffy. 


Few days before using this, I accidentally scratched the inner corner of my left eye which turned into an unsightly dry and dark bump. I was so amazed that after using this for 3 days, it reduced and lightened that bump and is now unnoticeable making me regret not taking before and after pictures. I will continue using this for a few more weeks to see if it does deliver though I am confident it will do a great job in lightening the skin around my eyes the way it did on that unsightly bump.


Overall, I love the Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener which I will purchase once consumed. I do recommend it to those who are still on the hunt for an effective eye cream that delivers visible results. Though I won't be buying the serum once it gets consumed, I will still try using it again. I probably won't recommend this to those who are prone to skin break outs but if you're fond of using Celeteque products then this may work for you.


 ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment