WATSONS: Collective Haul

Saturday, July 14, 2018





Hey everyone! I'm back with another blog post and this time I'm here to share with you some new stuff I bought from Watsons. I didn't get all of them in one visit, so expect a mini review on the ones I've tried out and expectations on products I haven't used. If you're interested to know what these random beauty products are then read on.



Dentiste' Intensive Whitening Treatment 
( Php 255 / 50 gm )

I was actually looking for the original kind but after seeing this on display with the "intensive whitening treatment" on the label, I just knew I had to try it. The size is okay for travel but not too appealing for the price. It's a gel type toothpaste that doesn't sting and foams up moderately. I like how it gives you a fresh feeling without the strong menthol taste. As for its whitening effects, it does lighten your teeth a bit after continued use although not the pearly whites you get from a dental whitening treatment but still a noticeable improvement. 



Cream Silk Hair Fall Defense Conditioner 
( Php 197.50 / 350 ml )

This conditioner is by far the most underrated product I know. I’ve loved this since the first time I used it. I like the mild floral scent and its thick creamy consistency. A small amount is all you need to cover your tresses. I like how it makes my hair soft and manageable after every use. In terms of hair fall, I still have a few of them here and there but I can’t conclude any definite improvements yet.



Naturals by Watsons Rice Bran Cream Bath 
( Php 199 / 490 ml )

I have to admit getting this just to avail of its discounted price. Good thing it turned out to be a good product. I like the pleasant scent that’s not overpowering. It’s a runny cream that lathers up nicely and feels really smooth on the skin. I like how it doesn’t cause any skin irritation like redness or itchiness. 



Silk Secrets Cracked Heel Cream 
( Php 149.75 / 100 gm )

This is an affordable foot cream that works quite well on dry,  cracked heels. It has a mild pleasant scent and a thick consistency although you may need to generously cover your feet with them overnight to get remarkable results. 



Sterillium Hand Disinfectant 
( Php 199 / 100 ml )

I’m used to seeing this in the hospital mounted on the walls in large containers without realizing how expensive they are! Despite the hefty tag, I still bought the travel size for the sole reason that it’s an effective disinfectant that doesn’t dry the skin. Also it smells really good, unlike other alcohol brands that are nauseating.



Orly Breathable Treatment + Color Nail Polish in Sheer Luck 
( Php 495 / 18 ml )

I got my nails done one time and this was the polish used on me. I loved it so much I bought my own bottle. I like how it doesn’t need a nail primer and top coat. It gives a sheer pink color that doesn’t chip off easily. I love how it looks clean and natural on my nails. 



COSRX Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner 
( Php 660 / 150 ml )

Yes, you’re seeing this correctly, COSRX products are now available in Watsons Mall of Asia and hopefully in more branches soon. I couldn’t be more excited to try this toner because of its Galactomyces, the same active ingredient found in SK II. I was actually surprised how affordable it is and found out later that it only contains 10% Galactomyces hence the not so exorbitant price. 



Watsons Vitamin E 400 IU Capsules 
( Php 199.50 / box of 30 caps )

I took advantage of Watsons’ price drop and got myself Vitamin E supplements. They’re about a few pesos cheaper than other brands but you can’t physically tell them apart. These are gel capsules in blister packs but I like storing them in my pill box so I won’t forget taking one daily.



 Watsons Ascorbic Acid 500 mg Tablets 
( Php 105 / box of 100 tabs )

Since I had colds a week ago I also got a box of Vitamin C tablets. I actually love how these are film coated tablets because I dislike sensing the bitter taste. I also like that these aren’t huge tabs making them easier to swallow. 



Watsons Pill Box 
( Php 69 / piece )

I’ve been meaning to get these for a while now but I felt like they’re overpriced. So after seeing they’re buy 1 get 1 free, I didn’t hesitate and bought them before they run out. I love that the pillbox is handy giving space for a week’s worth of medicine storage. I use one box for supplements and the other for current medicines like my antibiotics and emergency medicines such as antihistamines.



Watsons  Lotion Tube 
( Php 49 / piece )

The lotion tubes are of course compliant to airport rules having the capacity of storing liquids amounting to 100 ml. I like how they’re easily refillable because of the screw on cap. Dispensing is also hassle free thanks to the easy squeeze tube and tiny spout. The tube being translucent gives you an advantage of seeing the product without having to open the cap so there's no need to label them as well.



Watsons Cream Jar 
( Php 36 / pack of 2 jars )

One pack comes with two transparent cream jars. I use them to store loose powder and thick creams that needed repacking. I like how I can see the product without opening the lid for ease of identifying the content.


So that's about everything I got from Watsons Fisher Mall and Mall of Asia. Let me get back to you on a more detailed review of the COSRX Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner after a couple of weeks. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll get back to you the soonest I can. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and be sure to look at other related posts you may find interesting before you go. Please follow my blog to get notified on future posts by clicking this link or follow me on social media by clicking the icons on the left upper corner of this page. Ciao!




NOTES:
☝ Photos taken using iPhone 6 Plus
☝ Photo editor by Apple



No comments:

Post a Comment