VMV HYPOALLERGENICS: Illuminants+ Axillight Treatment Antiperspirant

Wednesday, July 4, 2018


Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today we're digging into a product I've been using for several months now, the VMV Hypoallergenics Illuminants+ Axillight Treatment Antiperspirant. This review has been long overdue so when I finally noticed the bottle nearly empty, I thought I'd just throw in my two cents' worth.




This antiperspirant comes in a glass bottle with a spray dispenser housing 62 ml of product. It's not ideal to bring when you travel since it's fragile and quite bulky to pack. The good thing about its packaging is that the atomizer never fails to emit a fine mist despite the product crystalizing over time. 


This antiperspirant is a clear liquid and gives off a subtle alcohol smell that doesn't stay long. It's quite sticky to touch but feels dry on the skin after a few minutes. Although VMV suggests to start using the product on a certain pace before continuing regular use, I immediately used it once daily and I'm pleased how it doesn't sting or irritate my skin. I like how it keeps my underarms feeling dry all day. 




After more than two months of once daily use, I noticed less darkening on my armpits and no further adverse reactions occurred like itching, redness or bumps. The price is quite steep at around more than a thousand pesos but seeing how a bottle lasts for more than a couple of months makes it quite cost-effective in that sense. 


Overall, the VMV Hypoallergenics Illuminants+ Axillight treatment antiperspirant is a great product to have that I've totally switched. I also recommend it to those of you who want to try an effective substitute to your daily deo with far more benefits. Products by VMV Hypoallergenics are locally available in leading malls and online shops.


Thank you for reading this entry and do check out the site for related posts before you go. If you have any questions, kindly leave them on the comments section below and please subscribe if you haven't by clicking this link





No comments:

Post a Comment