THURSDAY THRIFT: Nichido Lip Pencil

Thursday, June 2, 2016


Hey guys! This is my second post under the new segment Thursday Thrift and today I'm excited to share with you one of the few drugstore products out there that I'm totally obsessed with, the Nichido lip pencil in the shade rosette. 










I already made a review on this about a year ago but this lip pencil is so amazing that it deserves to be featured repeatedly. The Nichido lip pencil looks like a regular lip pencil with a cap and it spans a little over 11 cm long. 




The pencil glides on easily without tugging on your lips. It comes off matte but doesn't look or feel dry. I love that the shade rosette matches me perfectly and conceals the darker outline of my lips. After putting on a single layer, I usually apply my chosen shade of lipstick. What's great about this shade is it matches any lipstick which is probably because it blends well with my natural lip color. This product doesn't bleed, transfer on your drinking glass or fade easily even after a meal. You may have to retouch your lipstick if it's not as long lasting as the Nichido lip pencil so you won't be left with just your lip liner on. Nichido is widely available in the beauty section of leading malls nationwide and it only costs Php 100. 




Overall, I can say that the Nichido lip pencil is a must have in everyone's stash. It's a product that delivers great results at an affordable price. That's all folks! Let me know if you have any questions about this product and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and have an amazing day ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment