CELETEQUE: Classified Dermo Mission

Monday, June 6, 2016


Hello everyone! If you've been reading my blog for some time now, you can probably tell that I'm a skincare advocate. This interest dates back in my teenage years and has evolved from acne treatment and prevention, to sun protection, brightening and anti-aging. My skin condition was at its worst throughout my teens and early 20's due to acne. This is why I've always been very careful in choosing what products to apply on my face because most often than not I end up with multiple cystic acne the following day. 


Designed by Freepik

Having feared acne, I strayed from using makeup hence my being a late bloomer in this aspect of my female life. When makeup became inevitable during my late 20's, the first few products I bravely purchased felt like spending an entire month's savings! Up to now, I admit to splurging on makeup if the need arises but thank goodness more reasonably priced products have materialized without sacrificing quality. 




I'm particularly referring to Celeteque products that don't just compliment your beauty but also enhance skin health. Celeteque has been promoting DermoBeautiful skin for 10 years now through its DermoScience line with customized skin care solutions. In 2014, Celeteque took skin care up a notch by launching the DermoCosmetics line. 




I recently took part in the Celeteque Dermo Mission event where participants came to unlock the mysteries of skin health. Different stations were created to feature the array of products Celeteque offers but my personal favorite is the Mysteries Lab. There, we got to play scientists in search of the ideal combination of ingredients to target different skin concerns. Whatever type of skin concern you have, Celeteque has it covered. They have products for hydration, brightening, advanced anti-aging, acne, oil control and sun protection. Featured below are Celeteque's different lines of skin care products customized to suit your needs. 



Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Line:
Facial Wash, Php 114.75 /100 mL (Top L) || Php 269.75 /250 mL || Php 74.75 /60 mL (Not in image)
Facial Moisturizer, Php 209.75 /100 mL (Top C) || Php 124.75 /50 mL (Not in image)
Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash, Php 134.75 /100 mL || Php 94.75 /60 mL (Top R)
Alcohol-free Toner, Php 129.75 /125 mL (Bottom R) || Php 79.75 /65 mL (Not in image)
Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes, Php 160 /pack of 20 sheets (Not in image)



Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Line:
Radiance Body Cream, Php 270 /200 mL (Top L)
Tri-benefit Power Cream Brightening + Anti-aging + SPF 15, Php 599 /50 mL (Top C)
Facial Wash, Php 150 /75 mL (Top R)
Dark Spot Corrector, Php 349 /15 mL (Bottom)
Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener, Php 299 /15 mL (Not in image)



Celeteque DermoScience Advanced Anti-Aging Line:
Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer, Php 649 /45 mL (L)
Anti-Wrinkle Collagen Gel, Php 779 /40 mL (C)
Cleansing Oil, Php 369 /100 mL (R) || Php 199 /50 mL (Not in image)



Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions Line: (L to R)
Back Acne Spray, Php 320 /50 mL
Oil Control Toner, Php 114.75 /125 mL || Php 74.75 /65 mL (Not in image)
Acne Cleansing Gel, Php 270 /50 mL
Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel, Php 335 /50 mL
Acne Spot Corrector Gel, Php 169 /5 mL (Not in image)



Celeteque DermoScience Sun Care Line:
Skin Relief After-sun Gel, Php 290 /200 mL (Top L)
Face and Body Sun Defense Cream with SPF 50, Php 449 /120 mL (Top R)
Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15, Php 150 /50 mL (Bottom L)
Matte Moisturizer with SPF 30, Php 230 /50 mL (Bottom R)



Celeteque cares for your skin even further with their DermoCosmetics line designed to enhance your beauty without sacrificing skin health. Above image shows the different products Celeteque generously gave us. I was able to try almost everything on at the make-over station during the event so expect a detailed review soon but for now, here's the list of products from the DermoCosmetics line.

Celeteque DermoCosmetics Line:
24-Hour Photoready Liquid Foundation with SPF 30, Php 795 /35 mL 
Dual CC Matte Powder with SPF 30, Php 749 /10 g
Blush and Face Contour Kit, Php 845 /17.4 g 
Cheek Color Stick, Php 645 /4 g
Dark Spot Concealer Stick, Php 595 /2.4 g
Matte Lip Stick, Php 595 /2.4 g
Eyebrow Nourishing Serum, Php 595 /4 g (Not in image)
24-Hour Volumizer Mascara, Php 645 /6.5 g (Not in image)



The Celeteque DermoBeautiful event was concluded with a toast to Celeteque's decade-long commitment to skin health lead by Unilab Category Head for Skin Care Cate Reyes together with Celeteque Senior Product Manager AC Salvador, Celeteque Brand Assistant Ella Adriano and Event Host Gelli Victor. 



Seen above are the lovely people I met, Cate Reyes (C) of Unilab who was gracefully introducing herself to everyone in the crowd and making us feel welcome. I also got to take a picture with Shen (Bottom L) of Shen's Addiction (YAY!!!) to whom I proudly revealed that I'm an avid reader. My make-over was skillfully executed by Ren (Bottom R) and I love the way he gave me tips while he was on it. 



Of course, I would like to personally thank my blogger friend Christine of allaboutbeauty101 for inviting me to be her +1 in this occasion. Congratulations to Marcie and Audrey, the lovely people who successfully organized the event. To the people behind Celeteque, thank you for the promise of DermoBeautiful skin and I'm absolutely looking forward to more awesome products in the future. 








Allow me to take a moment and appreciate Celeteque's undeniable generosity to the event attendees such as myself. I will be testing these babies out soon and let you guys know what I think. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and have an amazing week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment