BEAUTY LIBRARY: Feminine Mist

Saturday, June 2, 2018


Hey everyone! I was in Rustan's Supermarket a few days ago and saw quite an intriguing product on display, the Beauty Library Feminine Mist. Actually I've been looking for something like this for some time now. After experiencing hours of plane travel on several occasions, I found myself wishing for a feminine wash in a spray bottle I could easily use inside the limited space of aircraft lavatories. After several failed attempts at finding one, finally we have it available locally!



The Beauty Library Feminine Mist comes in 2 sizes, 30 ml which costs Php 189 and 50 ml for Php 249. I got the bigger one which obviously offers more product for less the price. Either size comes in a slim canister with cap. I like how the spritzer dispenses the product even when used inverted. To use, just shake the bottle gently, spritz on the feminine area for 2-3 times then pat dry. Beauty Library also suggests to spray it on your panty liner which I haven't tried yet to keep you fresh all day and prevent odor production.









The mist has 2 available variants, french rose which has a rosy floral scent and green tea which has a very faint clean scent. I like how the spritzer dispenses the product even when the bottle is inverted. A couple of pumps is enough to keep you feeling fresh and comfortable for approximately 4 to 6 hours. This product feels like water, doesn't sting or give off a cooling sensation. It dries almost instantly without patting tissue on.





After a week of daily use, I didn't notice any skin irritation which is a good thing since I plan to take this with me anywhere. As for its lightening and tightening effect on the skin, I haven't had any of those but I'll keep you posted in the future. 


Overall, this product is a good addition to your routine in feminine hygiene. I think the price is on the mid-range and anyone can get it from leading department stores. Although it's not a product you can't live without, I still think it's nice to have around. Will I buy again? Only after finishing the entire bottle and will definitely bring one during long-haul flights in the future.


That's all there is to say! If you have any questions just leave them on the comments section below and I'll have them answered soon. To get notified on similar posts you may subscribe by clicking this link. Thank you for reading this entry and I'll see you on the next one. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment