TECH TIME: hoco premium product

Thursday, June 7, 2018




Hey everyone! I'm back with another tech accessories review and this time I'm featuring a brand I'm not familiar with, hoco. I've noticed my trusty Apple EarPods are looking a little distressed, overworked and begging for retirement. So the other day in Trinoma, I bought a couple of stuff from a tech accessories kiosk. The Hoco Charging Cable and In-Ear Headphones.




The Hoco Charging Cable X12 I got is in the color black and spans 1.2 meters long. I love that the cable is rubberized making it more tough and pull resistant. It doesn't wrinkle or twist so you can store this cable neatly in your bag without worries of getting it tangled with the rest of your stuff. 




The cable splits in two with one having an alpha tip for charging Apple devices and the other with micro usb tip for Android devices. It features magnetic adsorption making it possible to charge two gadgets simultaneously without affecting speed and high performance. I also like how the split tips are L-shaped and magnetic so you can store it neatly or use separately. 




I like how this cable is true to its claims of being a fast charger even when both tips are used at the same time. Best of all, the affordable price of Php 395 won't set you back considering how good this product is. It may take a while for me to comment on longevity and overall quality but I'll keep you posted on what happens after several weeks. For now, this charging cable rocks!






Next is the Hoco In-Ear Headphones M16 which comes in this nude color with gold accents. The cable is likewise rubberized hence feels more durable and less likely to kink or get tangled. I love how the silicone ear cap has just the right size and pliability to comfortably fit in my ears. This in-ear headphones is designed to take calls as well as play music. I like the simplicity of having a single button to press although I would've gone over the moon if they included a volume adjustment button. 


I'm so impressed with this headphones because of the excellent sound quality it offers. During calls, the person on the other line couldn't even tell that you're using headphones because voice transmission is very clear. I also love the crisp sound you get from watching videos and listening to music or audiobooks. 






Although it's really not an issue for me, I guess it's worth mentioning that it has fair noise cancellation so you can still hear what's happening around you when listening in mid-volume. Speaking of which, volume can only be adjusted using your gadget which can be quite a hassle. Despite that, it's still a good set of in-ear headphones reasonably priced at Php 350.




Overall, I'm drawn to these affordable yet good quality accessories by Hoco. I highly recommend both the charging cable and in-ear headphones especially to those of you who are looking for budget-friendly accessories without sacrificing quality. Hoco accessories are designed in Hong Kong and manufactured in China. You may get them from a kiosk near Mumuso in Trinoma and other leading department stores.


That's a wrap! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll get them answered as soon as I can. Thank you for taking time to read m post and see you on my next one. To get notified on future blog entries please subscribe via bloglovin' on the side bar or click here. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment