LAURA MERCIER: Discounted Shopping Haul

Thursday, December 8, 2016


Hey everyone! We're just a couple of weeks away from Christmas and I have yet to fulfill my shopping list. I've covered everyone in my workplace as well as close friends and relatives but I just had to see other stores to check out holiday promos. Since I was given a gift card from Rustan's, I went ahead and checked out their branch in Gateway. I haven't been there in months so I was excited to see what's new in their collection. Good thing I went because I got to try out products I've been longing to have from Laura Mercier.


Rustan's in Gateway is quite small especially their beauty section but I actually love that I'm not overwhelmed with tons of brands in one stop. When I got my Rustan's gift card as an incentive, I was dead set on buying the most coveted loose setting powder by Laura Mercier. When I got to their counter, I tested the product and fell in love with it right away that it didn't take much time for me to decide I'm getting one. 

Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation || Php 2,300 / 30 mlL
Loose Setting Powder || Php 1,860 / 29 g
Velour Lovers Lip Colour || Php 1,400 / 3.6 g

Now, you might be wondering why I have more than one product featured in this post. That's because I was lured into adding other items and got a lot more than I actually paid for all thanks to the gift check Rustan's generously threw in. So aside from the loose setting powder, I also got the candleglow soft luminous foundation in butterscotch and a velour lovers lip colour in coquette. I wanted the creme lip colour in the shade audrey but it wasn't in stock and as luck would have it, I got an equally beautiful shade.


The beauty of reaching a certain minimum amount of spending is the extra stuff you get out of it. Mine are three sample products housed in a lovely metallic pink pouch. I got another candleglow soft luminous foundation in a lighter shade called vanilla, a tube of lip glace in bare naked and a kohl eye pencil in stormy grey. 


Overall, I'm pretty much happy with the Laura Mercier goodies I got from Rustan's Gateway. I would like to commend the lovely sales rep who assisted me the entire time. She graciously answered all my queries and patiently looked for the foundation and lipstick shades that best suit me. That's a wrap guys, thank you for taking the time to read this post and please stay tuned for detailed reviews soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment