BDJ BOX ELITE: Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ and DermoScience+

Friday, December 23, 2016




Hey everyone! Just to give you a background, I've been a patron of Manila's leading beauty box subscription, the BDJ Box, since it debuted in October of 2014. I remember eagerly awaiting what I'd get each month and being happy every single time my box arrives. This month, I'm reminded of the same feeling when my December BDJ Box Elite turned up filled with goodies exclusively from Celeteque. Read more to find out which products are included.





The Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ 24-Hour Photoready Matte Primer comes in a squeeze type tube housing 15 grams worth of product. It has a silky, light formula that spreads effortlessly on your skin  blurring out your pores and giving off a matte finish. I've been using this primer for a few days now and I can't find anything not to love. I've noticed how a small amount is enough to cover my face and how my foundation's holding up longer than expected. 


Next product is the Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ CC Micro-Hydrating Powder which comes in a compact containing 10 grams of the product. I love how it's equipped with a grinder which manually produces finely milled powder each time. This powder blends into your skin easily mattifying and sealing your foundation in place. It also comes with an applicator sponge perfect for touch-ups when you're on the go. This powder keeps oil production to a minimum but doesn't totally prevent my T-zone to act up after about 4 to 6 hours post application. Even better, it comes with SPF 30 hence providing sun protection. 


Another interesting product in the BDJ Box Elite is the Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ 2-in-1 Eye Bag Miracle Kit. It comes in a double compartment case holding eye balm on the bottom part and eye foundation on top. The eye balm is meant to reduce under eye puffiness while the eye foundation serves to cover and lighten eye bags.


Next is the Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palette in smokey grey, pink orchid and warm brown. These are eye shadow quads that come with a primer, highlighter, a medium colored shadow for the crease and the darkest color for contour. It comes with a double-ended applicator, one is a sponge tip and the other end is a brush. I haven't tried any of the palettes but I do have high hopes for them. I'll let you in on how it goes once I've tested them. 


Coming up is the Celeteque DermoCosemtics+ Eyebrow Defining Kit in medium and deep brown. This kit comes with a tinted wax to shape and define your brows and an eyebrow powder to fill in color. I've already used the deep brown kit and I like how it performs. Although the shade isn't my perfect match, I can still say that it works wonders for your brows. I like how the wax keeps my eyebrow strands in place and how the powder effectively packs up color. 


Moving forward, BDJ threw in 3 Ultra-Nourishing Lip Lacquers in natural nude, soft pink and velvet red. These lip lacquers give a hint of fruity scent that's so faint it goes off instantly. They have a smooth consistency and glide effortlessly on your lips. They offer a sheer wash of color that lasts for up to 3 hours max. These lippies have a watery shine finish, feel a little sticky but not too thick on the lips. These are good products for everyday use when all you need is to keep your lips moisturized with a touch of color.


Other lip products included are 2 different shades of the Celeteque Moisturizing Lip and Cheek Duo in soft berry and rosy blush. I am obsessed with the creamy formula and how it glides like butter on the lips. This product gives off an opaque lip color without looking and feeling dry. I love it as a lip product but I'm not so crazy about it on my cheeks. It lasts for 4 to 6 hours without retouch and still looks good. My only problem is it's a bit pricey and there are tons of lip products out there that cost way less yet perform as good or even better.


The Celeteque DermoScience+ Advanced Anti-Aging Cleansing Oil is another product in the BDJ Box Elite this month. It has a distinct scent that doesn't linger. This cleansing oil feels greasy on application but magically comes off without leaving a trace when washed off. I love how it effectively melts away even the toughest waterproof mascara and HD foundation. This wonder oil leaves your skin soft and free from any trace of makeup and dirt. Best of all, this cleansing oil doesn't cost as much as the others out there. 


Finally, we come down to the Celeteque DermoScience+ Hydration Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist. It comes in a 50 ml spray bottle although I was expecting an aerosol when I hear the word mist. Despite that, I still think this is a good product to have around. This mist instantly refreshes your skin any time of the day. I also like spraying it on after I do my makeup routine because it effectively gives me a dewy finish.


Overall, the BDJ Box Elite still rocks me to the core! I got a total of 15 products amounting to almost Php 10,000! A really great deal considering the box only costs Php 1,480. I haven't tried everything yet but so far, out of the ones I've road tested, none of them disappointed me. This box truly deserves being labelled elite because it's packed with products of premium quality that you will truly enjoy using. 

That's about everything, thank you for your time and have an awesome holiday!








2 comments :