VMV HYPOALLERGENICS: Grandma Minnie's The Big, Brave Boo-boo Balm

Tuesday, September 27, 2016



Hey guys! I've been out of wifi range most of my days last week and it felt almost crippling. I know it seems a bit dramatic but I think you'll agree with me when I say that once you're used to having access to the world wide web 24/7 then suddenly gets regulated to just having it for a few hours, you can really feel the huge difference. 


Image taken using gopro 
Anyway, I just got back from a trip to Amsterdam, Netherlands and it was amazing! I'll be posting a travel blog soon to share with you my first ever European trip and how it compares to my previous trips to Asia. I'll be focusing more on my boo-boos when it comes to packing, skincare stuff during a long flight, what to do and what not to do when walking the streets of this fabulous city and probably tips on where to go when shopping for pasalubong.





Speaking of boo-boos, here's a post on one that I don't regret having around all the time, VMV Grandma Minnie's The Big, Brave Boo-boo Balm. Read on and find out why it's definitely a boo-boo that I love experiencing everyday.



This small wonder comes in a squeeze tube which contains 8 grams worth of product. They also have it in a 15 gram jar but I prefer the tube since it's easier to travel with and in my opinion, is a bit more hygienic to dispense. The tube is conveniently capped with a flip cover and has a narrow spout which dispenses just the right amount of balm.



The bobo-boo balm appears like a cloudy paste and since the active ingredient is coconut-derived monolaurin, it has a hint of coconut scent. The balm can help address minor skin compromise like redness, irritation, small cuts and bug bites but I prefer to use it as lip balm. I love that it applies easily and melts like butter on the lips. Once applied, it instantly moistutizes your lips making it look a little shiny but not at all greasy. It feels very light on the lips and lasts for a few hours so you may need to reapply during midday. 



This is my 2nd tube right here which shows how much I love this product. I tend to get dry chapped lips in the rainy season and I've seen how this miracle balm works its wonders each time. I love how it keeps my lips from cracking and although it doesn't claim to lighten the lips, I've noticed mine getting more even toned since I started using it. You may wear this alone or under any lip color that you prefer. The only downside is the price which is around Php 685 but don't fret just yet because VMV never fails to surprise their clients with promos like when I purchased my new tube at 25% off. Now that's a big saving!  



Overall, the VMV Hypoallergenics Grandma Minnie's The Big, Brave Boo-boo Balm is a must-have for those of you who want to have a multi-purpose skincare balm that can address minor skin woes or if you suffer from dry chapped lips you will surely find this a miracle worker. This balm, alongside other products from VMV Hypoallergenics, are available in leading stores nationwide. 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and do check out other related topics found below. Any questions? Leave them on the comment box and I'll have them answered the soonest time possible. Have a blessed week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment