MISSHA: Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence

Monday, September 5, 2016



Hey guys! It's September and I'm so excited to share with you another skincare review of a Korean product I've been meaning to get since forever! I've tried SK II Treatment Essence in sample size which pretty much lasted for a month. Though I wanted to continue the regimen, I've always been hindered by the expensive tag. Shortly after, I tried looking for a dupe and came across 2 Korean products having the same main ingredient as that of SK II. One is the Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces Essence and Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence. Both are Korean products and contain fermented yeast similar to SK II. They're also locally available but the problem here in Manila is they're always out of stock. Good thing Althea Korea debuted in the Philippines just when I was about to buy either product and I was lucky enough to get the Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence for 41% off its original price, from Php 2,295 down to Php 1,350!



The Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence is housed in this 150 ml frosted bottle with a twist-off cap. It's securely sealed with a plastic stopper which you can actually throw away but I prefer keeping it to avoid leakage. It has a narrow spout which dispenses drops of the product so you may need to tap the bottle repeatedly to get your desired amount. You may use a cotton but I prefer using my palms and pressing the product directly on my skin.


This essence contains Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, a type of yeast very similar to SK II's main ingredient, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate. It looks and feels like water. It's transparent and very fluid with a very subtle almost undetectable fresh scent. A small amount is enough to cover your face and neck. I love how it instantly refreshes your skin without the sting or fumes you get from a toner. It's non sticky and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and plump. After a month of using the product day and night prior to applying my routine skincare regimen, I noticed having less break outs, a bit of brightening and an overall improvement in my skin condition. As for my pores, they look the same to me but I'm still hopeful to see noticeable results with continued use. 




As mentioned earlier, you can get this from Missha stores nationwide but you may need to wait for them to replenish their stocks but don't fret because you may check out Althea Korea, an online shop offering the most discounted price to date. I am definitely repurchasing this product when it runs out and I do recommend it to those of you who are interested in taking your skincare routine a step further. Any questions about the Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence? Leave them on the comments section below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Have a great week ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment