NAIL TROPICS: Gel Manicure-Pedicure

Sunday, April 10, 2016



I don't frequent nail spas as much as I want to which is why I enjoy every single minute when I'm having my nails done professionally. I just had an express mani a couple of days ago but it went bad as soon as I got home. So when a good friend  invited me over at Nail Tropics to get a mani-pedi at 50% off, I couldn't possibly say no. 




It turns out, Nail Tropics has been in Trinoma for more than four years now but the place is so well maintained that it looks quite new. Upon entering you will be greeted by an array of nail lacquers on display but what really caught my attention was this tarpaulin announcing their promo for Metrobank Femme Credit Card holders. 






This is a cozy spot with just enough space for ten clients. Luckily we got there an hour before closing time so we had the entire room to ourselves. Instead of the usual couch or lazy boy, they have these reclining chairs that feel like heaven against your back. Notice how they resemble lounge chairs you see by the poolside or beach shores in resorts? Believe me, they feel much more comfortable than they actually appear! 




I'm a plus size so I was a bit hesitant about the chair being able to withstand my weight. Good thing it was totally stable, I almost thought it was rooted to the ground!




Since my friend offered to use her Metrobank Femme Credit Card to avail the promo, I decided to amp up my nails with a gel mani-pedi. They have a massive collection of gel lacquer shades by JESSICA that it took me a while to decide which one to try on. The spa personnel assigned to me was kind enough to help me decide and out of all the shades available, I finally went for the GELeration Soak-Off  Gel Polish in Sheer Ecstasy for my finger nails and Dusty Rose for my toe nails.




I love how my finger nails look natural and healthy. The shade Sheer Ecstasy is like MNBB (my nails but better) while Dusty Rose matched my tanned feet beautifully. I deliberately missed taking photos of my pedicure because I have yet to muster up the courage to publicly expose my feet (again) so you're gonna have to beleive me that it turned out great!


The service was really good, nothing extraordinary but I like how the personnel are glued to what they're doing and aren't engaging in a conversation with each other so I really got to relax and enjoy being pampered in peace. The only thing they missed doing right was to confirm what I wanted done. I was up for a gel mani-pedi but they mistakably included foot spa which I really didn't mind getting since I needed one anway. I must've enjoyed it so much I forgot I didn't request for one. 


Image courtesy of Metrobank 

Overall, I had a very good experience with Nail Tropics that I am coming back as soon as I need to redo my mani-pedi. If you have a Metrobank Femme Credit Card, this is the best time to take advantage of their promo which will run until June 30, 2016.

That's it guys! Thank you so much for dropping by and have a fun week ahead!


♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment