Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 2, 2016


On the night of December 31, 2015 at around 6:00 PM, I wrote:


"In just a few hours, I'll be saying goodbye to 2015 but not to everything that came with it. The valuable moments spent with family and friends, places traveled, fears conquered, goals attained and lessons learned from mistakes and failures will all be part of who I am and who I'll be. I will cherish every piece of memory that lead me up to this day."




"A fragment of who I've become is reflected right here at My Kikay Stuff (MKS). I have to admit that initiating a blog was a cinch with all the tips and traded secrets about it revealed on the net but keeping it wasn't duck soup either. There were times when my mind went blank that I couldn't write a decent entry. Good thing my love for story telling unfailingly prevailed each time."




Image courtesy of fordesigner.com


"I consider MKS my breath of fresh air because it relaxes me when I turn my thoughts into words without fear of being judged. Don't get me wrong, I love to hear others' opinions but I would appreciate them being delivered cordially. I've had a few shares of passive aggressive comments in the past but I chose not to air them simply because I can't stand those who don't speak their minds directly"



Image courtesy of Pinterest


"Now the gratitude begins. Like I always do at the end of my blog posts, I would like to take this chance to thank you for visiting my blog. It means a lot to me that I get to connect with you through MKS. Thank you for participating on the comments section to share your thoughts. Thank you for getting this far with me even when I'm not discussing beauty stuff like I should. Most of all, thank you for choosing me to be part of your day even for just a few minutes. I wish you all a fun-filled new year and may we all find joy and prosperity in the year 2016."



♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment