MOLESKINE: 2016 Starbucks Planner

Sunday, January 3, 2016



Before anything else, allow me to greet you a happy new year! Thank you for always taking the time to visit my site and reading my posts. I may not know you personally but I would like to think that we are somehow connected in thoughts via the world wide web. Today, I'm starting the year by featuring the Starbucks 2016 Planner by Moleskine.


Image courtesy of starbucks.ph


I love organizing my daily tasks and see to it that everything I do or missed doing is well accounted for. I started using a planner in high school and the first few ones I owned came from my parents' respective offices. I really loved the big ones with their glossy wide pages because writing on them with my "Apache" ballpoint pen felt so sleek and luxurious. Back then, only a few young people were into it and I never thought it would turn out to be a common thing for almost everyone today. Good thing we now have a lot of types to choose from and one of my favorites is the Starbucks planner.




I've been collecting Starbucks planners every year without fail since 2009. This year is a bit more special because Starbucks Philippines collaborated with Moleskine to bring us their most anticipated, limited edition annual planner. There are two different sizes available, the large weekly planner which comes in white and green while the pocket size version comes in black and red. I opted to get the small one in black which by the way ran out really fast. It looks exactly like a classic Moleskine notebook with its textured hard cover, rounded corners and an elastic page-holder. 


The first page made me smile. It says that in case you lose your planner, the one who finds it (presumably a coffee lover) is encouraged to return it with a little reward. What better way to thank a coffee lover than a cup of Starbucks coffee of his/her choice right? I have to admit that including this page is brilliantly funny. 




As you browse through the pages of the Starbucks daily planner, you'd see that Moleskine maintained the classic design it's known for worldwide. I love the simple and clean layout with a summary of each month formatted like a desktop calendar and each weekday on its own page. Starbucks also added a personal touch by designing each spread that separates the months. 



It also features a few dotted pages that you can use for taking notes, doing sketches or whatever it is you fancy. It's made of acid-free paper which doesn't easily deteriorate over time so you're sure to preserve important information you may need in the future. The pages are thread bound and allows the notebook to lay perfectly flat on either side for easy writing. It comes with a bookmark ribbon and an expandable inner pocket which houses ten Starbucks discount vouchers for you to use all year round.


Overall, I adore the Starbucks Planner by Moleskine. It's just the right size to fit my purse yet provides enough writing space for planning. I love the material from cover to cover and the layout is simply perfect that no one could have arranged it better. Kudos to Starbucks for collaborating  with Moleskine to manufacture their highly coveted 2016 limited edition planner. 


Have you gotten your hands on the Starbucks 2016 Planner by Moleskine? If not, you have until January 7, 2016 to collect stickers. If you're running out of time, a single receipt purchase of food or other merchandise worth Php 7,000 entitles you to one of your choice! You may also visit Starbucks Philippines' official website for more information. Thank you for your time and have an excellent 2016!




RECENT UPDATES:
Starbucks just came up with a new year treat! You get double stickers for each handcrafted beverage from January 5 to 8, 2016. They're also extending the time for you to collect stickers until January 17, 2016 so don't miss it!


♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment