VMV HYPOALLERGENICS: Papaya & Pineapple Skin Lightening Soap

Saturday, October 24, 2015



Hey guys! I'm not sure if you noticed that I've been posting reviews mainly on VMV Hypoallergenics since October started. This is because I can't wait to share with you how I'm loving this brand. I took advantage of their 25% off promo and got myself a complete skincare set that I recently reviewed plus several other items I'll be featuring soon. For this post, I'll be talking about a soap I've repurchased and have been using for more than a couple of months now. This is the VMV Hypoallergenics Papaya & Pineapple Skin Lightening Soap.




This bath soap has a simple yet chic packaging. It's a medium sized soap that's opaque white and has no distinct scent. It easily creates a fine lather when used on moist skin. It feels so smooth and creamy just like a liquid bath soap. I love how it rinses off easily and leaves your skin clean without feeling dry like most bar soaps with papaya tend to do. I noticed micro peeling on certain areas of my face like on the forehead, around the nose and on my chin. What I do like about it is how discreet the peeling skin appeared. You wouldn't even notice it with a tinted moisturizer or BB Cream on. I noticed my skin tone was beginning to get even in a week and pimple marks looked less obvious after about 2 weeks of everyday use. This is actually a big improvement for me since my pimple marks always seem to stay on for a month.


Overall, I am loving this heavenly soap to bits that I'm definitely retaining it as my daily bath soap. You get the cleansing and lightening benefits of papaya as well as the hydrating and softening properties of pineapple in one bar for just Php 295. This soap can last for up to 6 weeks when used twice everyday but it may take longer depending on how often you use it. This may be too steep for just a bar soap but believe me when I say that your skin will definitely thank you for it. You may get this and other VMV products in all local branches of VMV Hypoallergenics and on their official website. That's about everything! If there's anything you want to ask just leave your queries on the comments section and I promise to get back to you the soonest time possible. Thank you for reading my blog and have an amazing week!

♥ ♥ ♥ 


2 comments :

  1. Do they have liquid bath soaps too? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! It's actually a hair and body shampoo in 1. I'll be trying it soon and see how it goes. :)

      Delete