BIORÉ: Micellar Cleansing Water

Sunday, October 4, 2015






Hey guys! I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but my still-half-filled 500 ml bottle of Bioderma Micelle Solution for sensitive skin unfortunately got thrown away. I literally freaked out when my mom said she thought it was left over drinking water and got rid of it. Anyway, I can't cry over spilled milk or in this case, spilled micelle water. I thought of repurchasing but I couldn't get myself to accept the astronomical price tag it comes with in the local market. Good thing Bioré came out with a more affordable version called Micellar Cleansing Water.






The Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a 90 ml bottle. It has a flip cover and a narrow spout which makes dispensing easy and spill free. It appears and feels like water, is scent free and doesn't sting even when used on the eyelids. It effectively removes makeup including water proof eye liner and mascara. A lightly soaked cotton pad is enough to eliminate traces of makeup and dirt. I love that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean that it's nearly as good as washing my face. 


Overall, the Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water is an effective makeup remover which I think comes head to head with Bifesta, my other favorite brand. Both are so similar in apperance, consistency and feel that you can't easily tell them apart. Although Bioré costs only Php 198 per 90 ml bottle, you still get to save more with Bifesta in the long run because it comes in a 300 ml bottle and costs only Php 419. Bioderma on the other hand still tops my list while Bioré and Bifesta equally rank second. 


So what's your favorite makeup remover? Do share it with me on the comments section below. Thank you for your time and have a great weekend!


♥♥♥

3 comments :

  1. I'm also using Bifesta for years now and I just tried the Biore cleansing wipes, it definitely removes heavy make up, what I don't like is the subtle alcohol smell of it. Will try this micellar cleansing water once I ran out of Bifesta. Thank you for sharing.

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try Bioré, I'm pretty sure you'll love it too.

      Delete
  2. Now I am curious to try Biore but I just bought my second bottle of Bifesta! :)

    ReplyDelete