SKIN FOOD: Vita Water Foun BB SPF15 PA+

Monday, October 19, 2015



Hey guys! If you have been visiting my blog for some time now (thank you!!!), you'd know how crazy I am about BB Creams. Although I do enjoy being dolled up occasionally with full coverage makeup, I usually prefer (and can only manage) a simple everyday look. In my vocabulary, simple equates to BB Cream or tinted moisturizer in place of foundation. Come to think of it, I'm really not much of a foundation user myself because I never get the right shade. So imagine my excitement when I learned about a product that offers the coverage of foundation and the comfort of BB Cream in one bottle. Allow me to introduce to you an awesome innovation, the Skin Food Vita Water Foun BB SPF15 PA+ (Php 1,100+ / 45 gm).


Since the label is in Korean, I only managed to get information from their website. The Skin Food Vita Water Foun BB SPF15 PA+ contains Vita Complex Extract which helps you achieve moisturized and velvety skin. It comes in 3 shades: #0 Porcelain Light Beige, #1 Light Beige and #2 Natural Beige. I'm an NC 25-30 and from the description alone I would've gotten #2 Natural Beige but Skin Food's beauty adviser said #0 Porcelain Light Beige matches my skin tone perfectly so I took her word for it.


This product comes in a cute bottle with a pump dispenser which I love for ease of dispensing. The pump is protected by a snap-on transparent cap so you can bring this with you when you travel without the hassle of spilling the contents. 


Although it comes with a sponge applicator, I like putting this on with my finger tips in a patting motion. This product is unscented and has a creamy consistency. You may need to be quick when applying it on your face because it dries off fast. It instantly brightens your complexion and gives a matte finish that you can get away without a finishing powder. This foundation and BB Cream in one offers more coverage than a regular BB Cream but doesn't look cakey or feel heavy on your skin. It covered most of my minor blemishes but you may still need a concealer for more obvious marks. I love that it didn't irritate my skin or cause break outs. Staying power is quite decent and lasts for 6 hours after which I get a bit of shine on my T-zone. 


Overall, the Skin Food Vita Water Foun BB SPF15 PA+ is a great product to have in your stash. If you have combination to oily skin, this will definitely suit you. If you have normal or dry skin, you may need to moisturize your skin prior to application or simply use an after makeup mist to set it. Personally, I prefer a BB Cream that can give me a dewy finish like the Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream hence it's still on top of my long list of favorite BB Creams. Any lingering thoughts? Do share them on the comments section below. Thanks for the visit and have a great week ahead!

♥♥♥







2 comments :

  1. Wow, a BB Cream with a good coverage and it is matte, it comes with a sponge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Christine! Imagine my joy when I found it.. :)

      Delete