RAVE: Nature Republic Acne Clear Patch

Wednesday, May 20, 2015




(L) Bee Venom Emulsion || Php 695 / 150 ml
(R) Bee Venom Acne Clear Patch || Php 235 / pack
Hey guys! If you read my last post, you'd know that I recently picked up a few things from Nature Republic. I wasn't suppose to get more than a couple of items but their affordable price made it almost impossible for me to get out of the store empty-handed. Since I've used up my YSA Post-Acne Lotion as well as my Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment, I haven't been using any product to prevent and fight pimples for almost a month now. 



Good thing I haven't had any major break outs especially during our recent trip to Cebu hence less worries and more relaxation. My skin hasn't been this clear for as far as I can remember, so imagine my disappointment 2 days ago when several bumps started appearing on my face. Therefore, the crucial decision of what pimple-fighting products to use next. Kiehl's, hands down, is truly effective but expensive and YSA Acne Lotion, though affordable, isn't widely available. So when I dropped by Nature Republic in SM North yesterday, I decided to give their Bee Venom products a go. 


This isn't my first time to use a product from the Bee Venom line. I already tested their Bee Venom BB Cream but the shade, to put it bluntly, wasn't the most flattering so I don't use it regularly. 


  
Since I wanted a quick fix to the pimples around my nose and on my cheek, I decided to get the Bee Venom Acne Patch.


The patches come in different sizes and one pack has 24 round silicone-textured pads housed in a resealable container. The instructions clearly say that your face needs to be clean and dry for the patch to adhere effectively on the blemishes. First time I used it, I actually went ahead with my regular skin care routine earlier than usual and waited for my skin to dry a little before applying the pads. You have to be a bit careful when handling the silicone pads because they tend to stick together and get easily deformed. You need to lift it gently from the film and apply the sticky side on the targeted area. Make sure the patch covers the entire thing for better results. 


The verdict? This product works wonders! I never thought I could find an anti-acne patch that works overnight. The pimples don't disappear on single use but become easier to conceal the next day. The painfully humongous pimples on my face went incognito. The pads dried some of the blemishes and others became less inflamed. I feel like every girl should have this to avoid mishaps on special occasions. I'm so confident about this product that I think the effect is close to having steroid injections. Now the price is quite tricky with one set valued at Php 235 translating to almost Php 10 per patch. I think you can get the most out of this by using them on huge pimples and just let them heal on their own once you control the swelling and redness. Considering that it delivers great results already justifies the price. 


Any questions? Do ask away on the comments section below and I'll get back to you the soonest. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week!




1 comment :

  1. i got my acne patch from nature republic but the packaging is a different one, it's green and contains only 18 patches but sold at the same price. i dont think it's the same product though as it didnt mention about bee venom or whatever. but it did help get the pus out of my pimple overnight (not so great, bandaid does that everytime i swear). and i was a little disappointed too because while it helped suck the pus out, it left a hole on where my pimple is! and it bled (no one has ever mentioned that!) now i'm scared i'll get another pimple scar on my face 😥

    ReplyDelete