PURE DERM: Collagen Eye Zone Mask

Sunday, May 31, 2015




Hey guys! I had another trip to Watsons a few weeks back and got myself a few items to try. Of all the things I bought, only one got me so curious I had to use it immediately and I never missed a day without it, the Purederm Collagen Eye Zone Mask. The masks were contained in a resealable air-tight container but since I didn't want to risk drying them out, I placed the entire pack in a small zip-lock. Not that they cost a fortune, they're actually pretty cheap at Php 89.75 per pack, I just wanted to use every single sheet as if freshly opened.



The package says to use these after washing your face and leave them on for 15 to 20 minutes. I tend to use them until they dry out which probably happens around the same time so there's really no need to keep track. One pack contains 30 sheets so you're covered for 15 days. The sheets are rich with Collagen, Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract to help restore skin moisture and elasticity. Needless to say that using them helps diminish signs of aging. 


Each sheet is perfectly shaped to match your under eye areas. I love that they are soaked enough to cling on your skin and dry out as the moisture gets absorbed. They don't sting or give off an irritating smell. You will notice immediate depuffing of your under eyes but other effects like whitening and wrinkle reduction may need prolonged use before becoming evident. 


Overall, these Purederm Collagen Eye Masks are a nice addition to your nightly routine because they provide extra care on your under eyes without causing a dent on your credit card. After one week of continued use, my under eye areas appear more hydrated and feel so soft. If you can't invest on eye creams yet, using these is probably the best alternative. The sheets are so easy to apply that using them won't even feel like going an extra mile. Got any questions in mind? Ask away on the comments section below and I'll get them answered as soon as I can. Thank you for taking the time to check out my post and have an awesome week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment