NATURE REPUBLIC: By Flower Wood Eyebrow

Monday, May 18, 2015




Hey guys! I recently visited Nature Republic in SM North Edsa to get a makeup item which a friend swears by, the By Flower Wood Eyebrow Pencil. I got to try it for the first time a few days ago and I couldn't let another day pass before I get my hands on one. Well, you know what happens when you plan to buy a particular item and you're surrounded with other awesome products that are insanely affordable? Yes, you tend to buy more.. in my case, 6 more. Majority of these products are new to me so do expect to see reviews on my future posts. At this moment I will share with you my review on the By Flower Wood Eyebrow Pencil. 





The Nature Republic By Flower Wood Eyebrow Pencil is as long as a usual writing pencil which I love because it will definitely last long. Both ends are capped with an elegant metallic cover. 




On one end is the sharpened pencil and on the other is a spoolie. This is actually my first time to own a spoolie because my very first eyebrow grooming kit came with a brush. 


There were two shades available, #1 is brown and #2 is gray which is the one I bought. On my own, I know I wouldn't have chosen the gray pencil because I had the impression that it will darken my eyebrows horribly resembling that of Ernie and Bert (80's kid here) from Sesame Street. 


This eyebrow pencil glides on smoothly without tugging. The swatch may appear too dark on the photo but it really looks ash gray in person. I love that the shade compliments the natural color of my brows and that the pencil mark goes undetectable especially when groomed with the spoolie. Staying power is quite impressive because it stays on the entire day without fading or smudging. Best of all, this product is so affordable at Php 155 each, I couldn't believe it myself. I almost hoarded these but seeing the length of this pencil made me realize I wouldn't be buying a replacement for a long time unless I misplace it. 


Overall, this Nature Republic By Flower Wood Eyebrow is closest to a holy grail when it comes to eyebrow pencils. I will definitely repurchase one when mine runs out. How about you? Any experience with Nature Republic? Please share them on the comments section below. Thank you for reading and have an awesome week ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment