BIODERMA: Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution

Tuesday, February 24, 2015



Hey guys! Last year, a good friend had a flash sale and I fortunately got first dibs on the items. Out of everything I purchased, my best buy would have to be the Bioderma Micelle Solution for Sensitive Skin. My everyday look is pretty much simple with BB Cream playing the main role. I rarely do a full on makeup so I'm used to cleansing my face with just facial wash at the end of the day. Unfortunately, there are times when I tend to skip my night ritual on hectic days. I know, I know, being busy isn't a good enough excuse so I thought of regularly incorporating the use of makeup remover at all times.


Since I'm new to this, I've only tried a couple of brands, Bifesta and Ziaja so I'm still open to try others for comparison. I never thought I'd find one that works so good on my skin and that is the Bioderma Micelle Solution for Sensitive Skin. 


It comes in a 500 ml clear bottle with a flip cover and a narrow spout for ease of dispensing. This makeup remover has the color, consistency and feel of water. It has a subtle fresh scent that doesn't linger. It may appear like water but this product is definitely so much more. I love that it doesn't sting or cause eye irritation so you can really use this to remove your eye makeup. It effectively removes all the makeup and dust your face has collected for the entire day. 


So what makes this different from all others that are much cheaper? Bioderma isn't just a makeup remover, it also takes good care of your skin by keeping it moisturized. I've had lots of instances when I used Bioderma and nothing else but I still woke up to a well moisturized skin as if I didn't skip the rest of my night time skin care routine.


Final verdict? How can I not love an effective makeup remover and skin care product in one? This has got to be one of those splurges that's worth saving up for. I've consumed half of the bottle in 2 months so I still have a couple of months left to get another bottle. I do recommend this wonder product to everyone who wants an excellent makeup remover that cares for your skin. 


Any thoughts on Bioderma? Let me know by commenting below. Thank you for dropping by and have a great day!


♥♥♥


2 comments :

  1. Wow, you already have one na! I want to try it, I read a lot of good reviews about it. I do not see it on malls though. :)

    ReplyDelete