PANTENE PRO-V: 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner

Sunday, February 15, 2015



Hey guys! I used to have very low maintenance hair and using a shampoo was enough to keep it healthy and beautiful. That was during my younger years when I haven't had anything done like getting my hair treated or dyed. With the advent of so many hair treatment procedures comes greater risks of damage to your crowning glory. Good thing Pantene thought of creating a miracle product that can rescue hair from 3 months worth of damage in just 3 minutes. 



Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle
Php59 / 70ml tube; Php159 / 180ml tube; Php259 /340ml tube
Ladies and gentlemen (drum roll please), introducing the new Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. I was fortunate enough to be given by BDJ Box the opportunity to try one. I was sent a 70 ml tube which initially lead me to wish that they also come in bigger sizes. True enough, Pantene has a variety of sizes to fit your needs (70ml, 180ml and 340ml). Anyway, the scent was a bit stronger than I expected but good thing it was sweet and fruity. It felt so smooth on application and I realized after first use that it only takes a small amount to cover my waist length hair. It made my hair look radiant and feel soft even when towel dried. This product reminds me so much of a deep conditioner intended for weekly use.  


Overall, I am so impressed with how the new Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner worked on my tresses. Now I can have the benefit of deep conditioning everyday. Any thoughts on Pantene? Do share them on the comments section below. Thank you for dropping by and have an awesome week ahead!


♥♥♥





2 comments :

  1. Its my new holy grail for conditioners! Just hoarded some supply from Landmark Trinoma, its 50% off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving this too! I didn't get to avail the discount though :(

      Delete