FLAWLESS: Cell Booster Daily Cleanser

Saturday, March 21, 2015



Hey guys! It feels so great to blog again after such a long time. A month of not being able to share anything felt like forever.  Anyway, I wouldn't blab so much about it and get on to business with a new product review. 



This pretty package was given by one of my dear friends and co-blogger Christine of allaboutbeauty101 as a Christmas gift. I was over the moon to see the Flawless Cell Booster Daily Cleanser plus a GC and a cutesy pen.




This cleanser comes in a 50 ml flask with a pump which you press on top to dispense the contents. I actually have a love and hate relationship with this pump because sometimes I find it convenient to use but other times I wish it came in a tube. It's a gel type cleanser that easily builds up into a thin lather. Half a pump is all you need to cover your entire face. It has a subtle powdery scent which I love but if you're not a fan of the smell don't fret because it goes off quickly. I love how it makes my skin feel thoroughly cleansed yet smooth and supple to touch. I noticed having clear and moisturized skin after a month of continued use. I couldn't estimate how much of this is left but I'm guessing it's down to half so I think the bottle will last for a good 2 to 3 months when used everyday. 



Good thing Christine gave me a gift voucher because I haven't had a decent facial in months! I've tried their Power Peel and it has worked well on me especially after religiously having it done every month for 8 sessions. Flawless has definitely helped me achieve a healthy and radiant looking skin. 



The gift came with this adorable pen that looks like a long-stemmed flower. Christine really knows how to put a huge smile on my face.


Overall, I am totally satisfied with the results I got from Flawless Cell Booster Daily Cleanser. It's really a skin treat that everyone should try. Any questions about this product? Please have them on the comments section below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for dropping by and have a great weekend!


♥♥♥



2 comments :

  1. Awww... thank you so much, glad you liked them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for these too.. I'll use the discount voucher soon.

      Delete