NATURACTOR: Cover Face Concealer

Friday, February 14, 2014




Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It took me a long while to do another entry due to unexpected network problems. This is why I didn't get to RAVE about a product I've been enviously wanting to try, the Naturactor Cover Face Concealer.



I was quite surprised how small the box was when I got it last week from Christine, owner of The Fab Panda who happens to be a good friend. 



This comes in several other shades and #151 is the one nearest my NC 30 complexion. 



The product is simply housed in this 20g plastic jar.



Above image shows you how the concealer looks upon opening. 



I've been using this for more than a week now not only as a concealer on targeted areas but all over my face as well especially when I feel like I need more coverage. It only takes a light hand to swipe over it and get your desired amount. See how little I've used so far? This proves that a tiny bit goes a long way and at the rate I'm going, this will definitely last me a long while. 



I'm incredibly impressed of the creamy texture and how a few dabs is all you need to spread the product all over your face. It initially appears to settle in your creases but eventually gives off a flawless matte finish after blending. 



You can achieve medium to full coverage as demonstrated on the image above. See how my scar vanished under the concealer? This stays on for about 4 hours without creasing and gets a little shiny by the end of the day. It's also unscented, feels so light on the skin and didn't break me out. 


Overall, this concealer rocks beyond my expectations. I love that it matches my shade and that it offers medium to full coverage. Coming from a girl who rarely uses concealer until naturactor came along, I can confidently say that this product amazingly does wonders. Naturactor is a Japanese brand which retails for 650 to 700 Php in online shops but you may get this from a trusted seller The Fab Panda for only 500 Php exclusive of shipping fee. Any thoughts on naturactor? Do let me know via the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!


♥♥♥










No comments:

Post a Comment