SM Beauty Section Discount Voucher

Friday, August 9, 2013


Hello everyone! Before going to work this afternoon, we dropped by SM Sta. Mesa to have late lunch. I have to say that SM Centerpoint has improved a lot since I saw it a few years ago. The stalls don't look so crowded now and the counters are well lighted. I also noticed new (to me at least) establishments like Etude House and The Body Shop.

 

I headed to their beauty section and found out they were giving away discount vouchers. Being the voucher addict that I am, I was lured into getting a few stuff to avail of the 50 Php off on transactions worth 500 Php. Here are some of the things I purchased.



Watsons Charcoal Toothbrush (39 Php)
Apparently, charcoal toothbrushes are a thing now. The sales rep told me that Colgate first came up with one but they got sold out pretty fast. Good thing Watsons made their own version with tapered bristles. If you're wondering what the charcoal is for, the label says it can improve undesired breath. I was hoping for more benefits like fights bacteria or whitens teeth to convince me choose this over other regular brushes but there were none mentioned. At least curiosity over something I've never seen or tried before got me to buy this. 


 
elf Eyelid Primer (129.75 Php)
This eyelid primer from elf has been recommended to me more than a few times by a friend who says it's the most affordable primer she knows that works really good. It preps your eyelid for smoother, long-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow. More on this when I try it out in the next days.
 

Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist BR55 (595 Php)
I've been paying attention to my eye brows lately which is why I was lured into getting this brow and lash colorist. I initially wanted to get Benefit's Gimme Brow but after Miss Gladys of Majolica Majorca SM Centerpoint tried this on me, I immediately bought it. I love that it's more affordable than Benefit's Gimme Brow which retails for 1,300 Php. It's even cheaper when you avail of their bundle promo because you get this plus their Jeweling pencil (495 Php) for only 799 Php instead of paying 1,090 Php in total. Well it  doesn't stop there, use the SM voucher to slash off 50 Php more! Now I'm sounding like an infomercial but you can't argue with me when I say that it's really a good deal! 


 
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil BK999 (495 Php)
This is a black eyeliner that comes with the bundle I mentioned above. It originally retails for 495 Php but you can get a great deal when you buy it with the brow and lash colorist. I'll keep you updated with a full review on this soon.


Shawill Magic Concealer 01 (125 Php)
I'm not into concealers but after attending basic makeup class by The Makeup Artistry I realized how they can be of great help in achieving a flawless finish. So after watching Miss Say's video on Shawill Magic Concealer, I finally decided to get one for myself. This wasn't included in the promo because I bought it separately but the affordable price is already a good steal. 

 
 
 
All these items except for the Shawill Magic Concealer were bought in the beauty section of SM Centerpoint for only 932 Php! This promo really ROCKS because you may use several vouchers to slash off 50 Php per minimum purchase of 500 Php. Let's say you bought a total of 1,000 worth of products, you may pay for them in two transactions and use a total of two vouchers. This way you get 100 Php off your total purchase, so the more you shop, the more you save!
 
 
 What are you waiting for? Go now and shop for your beauty essentials from the beauty section of selected SM Stores* valid on July 19 to August 19, 2013 and get loads of savings!
 
 
 
*Bacoor, Bacolod, Batangas, Cagayan De Oro, Clark, Cubao, Delgado, Dasmarinas, Davao, Harrison, Lipa, Makati, Mandurriao, Manila, Marikina, Marilao, Olongapo, Ortigas, Pampanga, Rosario, San Fernando, San Lazaro, Sta. Mesa, Sta. Rosa, Sucat, Taytay.
 
 
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment