MAJOLICA MAJORCA: Brow and Lash Colorist + Jeweling Pencil Bundle

Sunday, August 11, 2013



Hey everyone! A few days ago, I availed Majolica Majorca's August promo, the Brow and Lash Colorist bundled with the Jeweling Pencil for only 799 Php instead of 1,090 Php. 



They also slashed 50 Php off my entire purchase using a discount voucher they gave me while I was shopping in their beauty section. This promo is valid until August 19, 2013 and you can get the vouchers from sales reps in the beauty section of selected SM branches*.



After being assisted by Miss Gladys Manuel, Majolica Majorca's Sales Representative in SM Centerpoint, I got the Brow and Lash Colorist in BR555 which is a darker shade of brown. It came in a transparent box with Japanese characters written on the back. I love that they indicated the date of manufacture.



This comes in two shades of brown, BR333 which is a lighter brown and the one I got, BR555 is darker. The container's color actually reflects the shade of the product.



This looks like an ordinary mascara with a cone shaped applicator. It's virtually scent free and has a creamy texture that clings to the strands of your brow and stays there the entire day without smudging. It's easy to apply, doesn't dry immediately and a few strokes is enough to color your brows. I initially thought this will look too light on me but it turned out really nice and went well with my hair color. The formula didn't irritate my skin nor cause any adverse reactions.



This Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil came with the Brow and Lash Colorist. It's a rich matte black that has a really nice texture. It glides smoothly on your skin with very minimal tugging. A single layer already gives you a nice pop of color. It also comes in several other shades and some of them are even glittery but I opted to get BK999, a simple black liner for that classic look. This didn't irritate my eyes and it lasted the entire day without smudging. 


Top Right: Before applying Brow & Lash Colorist and Jeweling Pencil
Bottom Right: After application

Miss Gladys gave my eyes a much needed makeover. I love how she trimmed and sculpted my brows, applied color on my eyelids, lined my upper lids and finished my look with mascara. Above image shows you before and after shots. You have to bear with me for using a former picture for the before look because I didn't get a chance to take before shots that day. 



I have to say that Miss Gladys is my kind of sales rep because she knows her stuff, has a keen eye on what flatters your look, offers products that you need the most and gives you tips on the most essential stuff you need to get instead of offering every product she has on the shelf. I wanted to take her photo but she was too modest and didn't want to be included so I just took a picture of the Majolica Majorca counter instead.



Overall, I love both products and I will definitely repurchase them in the future. I also recommend them to those who want high quality yet affordable cosmetics. You may want to visit Majolica Majorca in all leading department stores nationwide and avail of this bundle promo until August 31, 2013. For further discount, head on to the beauty section of selected SM Stores* and take additional 50 Php off the price until August 19, 2013. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!


*Bacoor, Bacolod, Batangas, Cagayan De Oro, Clark, Cubao, Delgado, Dasmarinas, Davao, Harrison, Lipa, Makati, Mandurriao, Manila, Marikina, Marilao, Olongapo, Ortigas, Pampanga, Rosario, San Fernando, San Lazaro, Sta. Mesa, Sta. Rosa, Sucat, Taytay.




No comments:

Post a Comment