HAPPY SKIN: Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse

Friday, August 3, 2018




Hello guys! This is another review on a beauty product that's proudly Pinoy it totally blew our minds when it debuted in 2013. I am referring to none other than Happy Skin, a local brand created by top model Rissa Mananquil-Trillo and marketing expert Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez.





This homegrown brand has brought us a number of skin loving makeup and has recently launched their own skin care line. Today I'm reviewing one of their products, the Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse in the shade swept off my feet.








Don't you just love the chic packaging? It comes in a tube made of clear plastic giving you a peek of the exact lip color. I also like the doe foot applicator which is perfect for picking up just enough product to apply on your lips or cheeks. 




This lip product is virtually unscented and does appear like soft mousse. It glides smoothly and doesn't dry off right away giving you enough time to blend when used as blush. I also like the way I can blur the shade a little to achieve naturally flushed lips, surely a great addition to your MLBB lippies. It may appear glossy on the picture above but it really sets into a creamy matte without drying your lips. 


The color pay off is impressive, a single swipe is enough to get an opaque pigment. The color stays on for a good two to three hours on my lips and a bit longer on the cheeks. This mousse comes in three shades: warm and toasty appears peachy, my guilty pleasure looks bright red while swept off my feet, the shade I have, is a nude pink.




Overall, the Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse is a good addition to your beauty arsenal. It may seem like a splurge at Php 699 a pop but you're actually getting two products in one. It's a great product to bring during travel so you won't have to pack so much stuff in your makeup kit.   Best of all, this is a permanent collection of Happy Skin hence available all year round in their kiosks and boutiques nationwide.  


That's a wrap! I hope you find this review helpful and I'll see you on the next. Please subscribe to get notifications on future posts or follow me on social media by clicking the icons on the upper left corner of this page. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment