PRODUCT EMPTIES: Gone too soon..

Wednesday, October 25, 2017




Hey everyone! I'm back with another empties haul for today. I've actually been using up every stuff I have opened whether hair care, skin care or makeup just to be certain I'm not wasting any in storage. Although I still try new products here and there, recently I decided to use just one of each kind. I chose the title "gone too soon" because of several reasons I'll be disclosing as I feature each product. Have I got you intrigued yet? Good! So without further introductions here are my product empties.




Miniso Tsubaki Oil Nourishing Water (Php 99)
I featured this haircare product in my Miniso haul last year and I've been using it intermittently since then which is probably why it took a while before I emptied the 150 ml bottle. Although I haven't seen any remarkable improvement with the way my hair looks, it might be because I didn't use it enough to achieve the expected results. Despite that, I do love how it effectively detangles my hair which is why I am repurchasing one on my next visit to Miniso. Gone too soon.. not really but it feels like that since I don't have a replacement in stock yet.



Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo (Php 150)
Another haircare product on my list is this shampoo from Garnier which I bought at Landers.  I can't recall if it was during a nationwide sale but I did get this for half price off. It comes in a plastic bottle housing 13 oz of the product. I love how thick and silky the shampoo is that a small amount goes a long way. It makes my hair feel instantly soft and clean with every use. I will be repurchasing it soon hopefully during another Landers sale. Gone too soon because I only got two bottles and I gave the other one to my mom which she also loved.



Caudalie Beauty Elixir (Php 848)
I've always wanted to try this cult favorite after reading tons of good things about it. A couple of months back, I snagged one from Sephora Philippines and used it religiously since then. I have seen remarkable improvements on the overall moisture of my skin. I used to have dry patches on the sides of my nose and some areas of my cheeks that I haven't seen after over two months of nightly use. This is literally gone too soon since I only got the 30 ml bottle but it did last longer than I expected. I'm not leaning towards repurchasing it anytime soon but I will definitely be on the lookout for this in my next trip.



Celeteque DermoCosmetics+ Lip and Cheek Duo (Php 665)
Out of all the stuff I received from the Celeteque DermoCosmetics+' launch, the lip and cheek duo in the shade rosy blush is my ultimate favorite! I like how the small container perfectly fits in my purse. I love its soft and creamy texture that glides smoothly without leaving streaks of the product on my lips. The shade rosy blush gives your lips a natural wash of color which is why I use it on days when I don't need much makeup. Gone too soon because the tiny tube houses only 16 ml of the product! Another not so good thing about it is the hefty tag. Since I haven't seen or tried anything like it, I'll be willing to repurchase it if they go on sale.



Guerlain Super Aqua-Eye Serum (SGD 152)
This is probably the biggest splurge I've made on an under eye serum. It was lovingly procured by my cousin during a Singapore sale hence cheaper or else I wouldn't have bought it. The product comes in a sleek bottle holding 15 ml of the serum. I love how the pump dispenses just the right amount each time so you're sure that nothing goes to waste. It has a soft texture, cream consistency and applies quite easily. It promptly hydrates your under eye areas without any sting. I've been using it daily for more than a year now and I'm quite sad it's gone (not too soon though). Honestly, I wouldn't be repurchasing this since I feel like I want to try other products that may work as good if not better at a more reasonable price.



L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer (Php 300)
I recently reviewed the same product in the Target beauty haul I posted during my last summer vacation in Chicago. What I just emptied to the last drop is actually the first tube I tried which I got locally from Landmark. Although I haven't tried all the concealer brands out there, I must say that the L'Oreal true match super-blandable concealer is by far the best I've tried. It applies and blends beautifully offering more coverage to your foundation or BB Cream. It feels light on the skin and doesn't settle on my creases. Gone too soon because one bottle only contains 5.2 ml of the product. I'll keep on repurchasing until I discover another product that does well or can outdo this small wonder.


That wraps up everything! If you have any questions or comments please leave them below and I'll get back to you soon. Thank you again for taking time to visit my blog and please subscribe here if you haven't for updates on future posts. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment