MILANI: Make It Last Setting Spray

Tuesday, September 26, 2017






Hello lovely readers! I can't believe it took me a while to post a review on a beauty product I've been loving from day one. I am referring to Milani Make It Last Setting Spray. I don't regularly use a setting spray so it normally takes months before I empty one. My very first crack at it was with the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+ which I didn't get to review mainly because it didn't fascinate me enough. I also have with me an open bottle of the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray but nothing compares to my experience with Milani.





It comes in an elegantly frosted bottle made of hard plastic which houses 60 ml of the product. I really like the clear cap that it comes with because it snugly fits on the spray nozzle. What's even more impressive about the packaging is how the atomizer part works so well in creating a fine mist you'd mistake it for a high-end brand.




Enough about the bottle and let's get on with what matters more, the contents.  Like any other makeup setting spray, the Milani make it last has the appearance and consistency of water. It's virtually unscented and doesn't feel any different from beauty thermal sprays I've tried before like Avene and Vichy.




Most importantly, I love how a few spritz can transform my makeup into looking naturally pristine. I also notice how it  lasts all day without retouching. Although it may not look freshly applied, the lasting power is still impressive in my opinion.


Overall the Milani Make It Last Setting Spray is a must-have for everyone. It's a drugstore product that works even better than others twice its price. Sadly though, Milani isn't locally available but you can shop for it in several online shops like beautymnl.




That's about everything I have to say, if you do have questions feel free to comment down below and I'll get back to you soonest! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and please check out other entries before you leave. Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment