INNISFREE: Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Wednesday, January 25, 2017





Hey everyone! How's your 2017 so far? Mine has been crazy for the past days but good thing I got to publish my 2016 Favorites before this month ends. I hope you can check out my skin care and makeup favorites for 2016 and let me know if you have any questions about them. Also, I've been posting preview videos on my YouTube channel so I hope you can subscribe too. For today's post, I'm featuring a product given to me as a gift from a good friend's recent trip to Korea, the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. 



The innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay mask comes in a plastic tub containing 100 mL of the product. It doesn't come with a spatula or any form of applicator so I initially used my fingers to get the right amount of clay mask and spread it all over my face. I eventually realized how less hygienic it is so I went ahead with using a tongue depressor instead.  


This clay mask is unscented and appears light gray. It has a very thick consistency yet easily applies and spreads on your skin. It gives off a fresh, cool feeling upon application that fades almost instantly. I like that it doesn't dry off immediately hence giving you enough time to work on distributing the product all over your face. I like how you can layer it any way you want but I prefer packing on a generous amount. After about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how thick) the mask changes to a more ashen color and appears powdery. By this time you can wash the mask off preferably with lukewarm water. I find this step the most tedious and time consuming so you may want to apply the mask thinly if you wish to go through this step more quickly.





After washing the clay mask off and patting it dry, your skin immediately feels smooth and your pores look visibly clean. I've been having better skin days for a couple of months now but I really can't say that I owe it solely to this product because my skin started improving weeks before I got this clay mask. I'm just  happy it effectively declogs my pores and that it goes quite well with my current skincare routine. I use this mask every other week alternating with using a face mask or having a facial. 




Overall, I can say that the innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay mask is a good product to have in your skincare routine if you still have time to spare at least once or twice a month. The only downside is innisfree can only be bought from online sellers in Manila. This costs around Php 800 but if you buy it from Althea Korea you can get one for a discounted price of Php 525. Once you register as new member of Althea Korea, you get an additional Php 300 off your entire bill, great deal right?


That's a wrap people! Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you on the comment box below. Bye!



4 comments :

  1. i had this one pero di ko pa po natry =) nakakita nga po ako ng ganyan sa mumuso or miniso ba yun same ng packaging nakakacurious.. i got mine from Althea Trendy Box (Pore Care 101)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mommyR, I hope you tried this already to see if it works well on you too. I think they have innisfree -looking products in munuso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great product to try :) I also try out products from Althea Korea. I love Korean products :)

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚ https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com ˚˚。*☆
    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰New Posts✰
    Who Will Be The Next Darna? | [COSPLAY]
    Experience Hogwarts in This Harry Potter Themed Cafe | [FOOD VLOG]
    Intramuros, Philippines Trip with Aussie Friends | [TRAVEL VLOG]
    Makeup Transformation: 1950s Barbie Doll Look | [BEAUTY VLOG]

    ReplyDelete
  4. already used/tried this with my sister sarap sa face =) worth it

    ReplyDelete