SHISEIDO: Perfect Whip Foam

Wednesday, October 19, 2016



Hello everyone! Early this year, a good friend of mine went to Japan for a family vacation and gave me a very thoughtful gift when she returned home, the Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam! I've seen and read about this most coveted facial foam for some time now. Sadly though, this product is not locally available but can be bought from online sellers. Read more and find out why this product deserves your attention. 


The Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam comes in a squeeze tube housing 120 grams of product. I actually like that the tube goes back to its original shape every after use. It has a flip cover and a medium sized spout which easily dispenses the product. 





This whip foam has a distinct scent that comes off and doesn't linger. It's a white thick cream that takes a while to lather after mixing with water. This is why I prefer using my Clarisonic which easily transforms the cream into a thick foam. A pea-sized dollop is enough to cover your face and neck. I love that it effectively gets to your pores and thoroughly cleans your skin without stripping off its natural moisture. I've used it alone to remove makeup and it efficiently melted away every trace of color on my face without drying or irritating my skin.




Overall, I'm definitely loving the Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam to bits. It's an effective yet gentle foaming cleanser that doesn't irritate your skin. The only downside is you can't find this in our local stores but you may want to check out online sellers or have a friend/relative buy you one (heck more if possible!) when in Japan. I'm a bit neutral about having to use a device to hasten the foaming since I regularly use a Clarisonic but this might not be the case for everyone. Despite bearing the brand name of Shiseido, this Perfect Whip Foam is surprisingly affordable. Each tube is sold at around 400 Yen (Php 185) in Japan's local drug stores which literally blew my mind. So if you're in Japan, make sure to check out this product and I'm confident you'll love it as much as I do. This is also a perfect pasalubong to your friends and loved ones.


That's a wrap guys! Thank you for taking the time to read this post and feel free to check out other related entries below. Have a fun week!



No comments:

Post a Comment