JIMMY CHOO: Blossom Eau de Parfum Spray

Sunday, October 9, 2016



Hello everyone! Have you ever been in a situation when you only have a few minutes to shop and you're amidst tons of wonderful stuff on display? That's what happened to me about a month ago at the Shipol Airport in Amsterdam while waiting to board. Note to self, if you have to get a tax refund from the airport before you leave any country, make sure to be there at least 4 hours before your scheduled flight. 


Going back to my ordeal minutes before my flight back to Manila, we passed by tons of shops that I would've loved invading had we arrived earlier. I had my eye on Estee Lauder, Bioderma and Avene but I didn't get enough time to look for them. Good thing our boarding gate was near a shop with few yet great selections. There were not much of makeup or skincare products on display and most of them were in travel sets also way more expensive than I predicted. I was about to leave empty-handed until I found an entire shelf of perfumes on great discount. 






I got the Versace Woman for my mom and 2 of Calvin Klein's CK One for my husband and brother. Since the perfumes are sold at 2-for-the-price-of-1, I had a dilemma of choosing the 4th bottle. I didn't want to buy a perfume I've had before so it came down to the Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau de Parfum Spray. Now the real challenge was that this perfume didn't come with a tester. I relied entirely on instinct and a good friend's approval thinking Jimmy Choo couldn't possibly stick his name on a crappy perfume.





The Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau de Parfum Spray comes in a translucent pink bottle which houses 60 mL of the product. I love that the size is just right to fit in a purse so you can conveniently take it with you anywhere. The cap easily comes off and snaps tightly back on. The spray is pretty much the same with other perfumes and a light press dispenses a fine mist.




As Jimmy Choo puts it, Blossom is inspired by the bubbly life of a party girl who lives life to the fullest embodying a sense of sexiness, fun and happiness. It's the perfect mix of Italian citrus, red berries, sweet peas, Bulgarian roses, pink musk and sandalwood. I love that it gives off an intense fruity scent that a couple of pumps are enough to get you through the day. As with other Eau de Parfums, I must warn you that putting on too much might give you a headache. 




Overall, the Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Spray is heavenly! If you're like me who loves sweet and fruity scented perfumes, then this one has your name all over it. You may want to stray from it if you prefer a scent that has a fresh and subtle vibe. The 60 mL bottle locally sells for Php3,999 but I got this for only 49 Euros or Php 2,700. That's a wrap kids, thank you for visiting my site and feel free to browse some more. Thank you and have a great week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment