CLINIQUE: 3-Step System Package

Monday, August 31, 2015



Hey guys! I'm sort of getting on a roll here with enough time to pitch in another post before the "ber" months come marching in. I was out with friends weeks ago to watch the screening of Fantastic 4 but I got to the mall too early giving me enough time to visit a few shops. I was holding back from making any unnecessary purchases especially related to beauty products but seeing a neatly assembled package of skin care goodies from Clinique at a reasonable price literally shook me. 




See what I mean? There's no way anyone (well anyone who's a skin care devotee like me) can pass by the Clinique counter without noticing what an awesome deal this is! Imagine having the chance to try out Clinique's world famous 3-Step System for the low price of Php 495. 




The Clinique set consists of the Clarifying Lotion #2, Liquid Facial Soap Mild and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +. All the remaining packages available have these specific products for dry combination skin and there were no other varieties left. Good thing my current skin condition is more on the dry than the oily combination. 




The Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild comes in a 30ml tube which I'm really loving for travel. It's unscented and clear with a slightly runny gel like consistency. A small amount, about the size of a 25 centavo coin, is all you need to cover your entire face and neck. It gives a subtle cooling feel on application and builds up into a rich lather. It washes off completely leaving your skin freshly clean without any dryness. I've tried tons of liquid facial wash brands but I always go back to Clinique especially during bad skin days. 




The second step features the Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2 housed in a 100ml bottle which again is great for travel. Is it just me or the wash of lilac already looks refreshing? This toner is fragrance free although I still get a whiff of minty scent on application. I love that it gives my skin an invigorating feeling without the sting. It effectively removes the remaining impurities on your face and neck after cleansing. 




Lastly is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + in a tiny 15ml tube. Okay, it's disappointingly small for everyday use but look on the bright side, this will barely take up space in your travel kit. I know I'll be enjoying this on my next trip. This moisturizing lotion is light yellow and unscented. It has a very light texture that melts like butter on your skin. It instantly moisturizes your skin without the heavy feeling or oily finish. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin or cause pimple break outs. 


Overall, this travel set of the Clinique 3-Step System rocks! If you have dry combination skin, do drop by a Clinique counter near you and avail of this amazing offer. I'm not so sure if other branches have sets for other skin types but you may still want to check out their other products. Probably the only downside here is availability of stocks. Last time I checked, Trinoma still has 6 of these so don't wait too long to get your own set. Any questions in mind? Ask away and I'll get back to you soon. Thank you for reading this post and have an amazing week!


J I N G


4 comments :

  1. Ooooh, how come I did not notice that?! :) Anyway, I got the moisturizing lotion variant from my Mom and I love how it softens up my skin. (I even use it on my elbows lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trinoma Clinique's beauty expert said these only lasted a few days and stocks were gone!

      Delete
  2. I have been using that 3 step system for years! It really rocks! Nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chiq, thanks for the compliment! The 3-step system has truly won the hearts of many people worldwide, Pinays included.

      Delete