KIEHL'S: Micro-Blur Skin Perfector

Friday, May 23, 2014




Hey guys! I recently read about a product from Ms. Shen's blog, Blur Creams, dubbed as the next big thing in skin care after the advent of BB, CC and DD Creams. Yes, there's a DD Cream ladies and gentlemen but I haven't seen or tried one yet. 



Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector became available in the Philippines and other Asian countries starting May. I just saw this on display at Kiehl's Trinoma a few days back and the sales assistant, Ms. Cat, was kind enough to try it on me. I didn't have to cleanse my face because this is intended for use as a last step to your skin care routine so you can use it on top of your moisturizer or in my case, BB cream. After seeing how it looked on me, there was no turning back so I bought one.



This product claims to instantly reduce the appearance of pores upon application and also promises to significantly diminish them after 4 weeks of continued use. 



 Although dimethicone, a form of silicone, appears to be a major ingredient, Kiehl's still stands by their product as noncomedogenic. It's also non-greasy and paraben free. 



The tube contains 30 ml of the product which I think is a bit expensive for its price (Php 1,895). I like that it has a flip cover which makes dispensing easy and mess-free. 



The product is opaque flesh in color, has a creamy and frothy texture which reminds me so much of cupcake frosting. It has a distinct yet subtle powdery scent that doesn't linger. Application is pretty easy using a patting motion and concentrating on your T-zone then spreading it outwards. It takes more than a pea size to cover your face which makes this product all the more expensive. I do agree that it instantly diminishes the apperance of pores but not dramatically on the first few days of use. I've only been using this for 3 days now which is why I'm still hopeful and excited to see its long-term effects. I love the matte finish because it looks absolutely gorgeous on top of any moisturizer. Having dry skin won't be a problem since the Micro-Blur also locks in moisture keeping your skin hydrated but non-greasy. 



Overall, I do agree that the Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector is the next big thing in skin care. Despite the price, I am highly considering to repurchase it once consumed. I do recommend it to those of you who want to try something new and promising. If you happen to pass by Kiehl's Trinoma, have the sales rep try it on you so you can see for yourself. I have to thank Ms. Cat for patiently assisting me and giving me samples of other products that I plan to bring with me to El Nido next week! Expect a review on those very soon. Also to Mr. Henry and Ms. Crystal for their warm welcome during my last visit. 


So have you tried this product? Tell us what you think on the comments section below. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!


♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment