BIFESTA: Sebum Cleansing Lotion

Sunday, September 15, 2013


Hey everyone! Washing my face at the end of the day has always been a ritual since I started using face products during my teens. In the past years, as my schedule became more hectic especially during residency training, I tend to skip this important step hence leaving my skin prone to pimple break outs. Good thing there are now better ways to cleanse your face without taking much time and effort. One of them is the use of makeup removers like the one I'm loving so far from Bifesta.



Bifesta is a water based makeup remover manufactured in Japan which comes in four variants; Moist for dry and sensitive skin, Sebum for combination-oily skin, Brightup for dull and flaky type, and Agecare for mature skin. 



Since there were no other variants available, I bought the Sebum Cleansing Lotion in trial size at Watsons in Singapore just so I could try it before splurging on the full size. Good thing this baby worked excellently on my skin.
  


I've been using it together with my favorite cosmetic cotton from Sembem and I haven't skipped since then. Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion has the same color and consistency as water. It's virtually scent free and doesn't sting or cause any untoward skin reactions. I love using it with the cosmetic cotton because you only need to dampen the middle and you're good to go. It instantly and effectively removes your makeup without leaving a greasy finish. You may use it before washing your face but its cleansing power is so good that you can proceed right away to applying your serum and moisturizer. 


I think longevity of the product is based on quantity and frequency of use. I've been using Bifesta at night for a week and consumed only a quarter of the 50 ml bottle. So a full 300 ml bottle which costs 400+ Php can last me 6 months! This may not be the same with others since I don't wear full makeup everyday, just BB Cream and a little eye color so my experience can't be conclusive for everyone. 



Overall, I love this Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion that I've decided to buy the full size once the trial bottle runs out. I also recommend it to those who are still looking for an effective water based makeup remover. If you're still unsure, why not buy a trial size from BeautyRx, my budding online shop.  This way, you get to try it without spending too much before deciding whether to get the full size. So have you tried any of the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion variants? Please share your thoughts on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a stress-free weekend!


❤❤❤


1 comment :