VOUCHER ADDICTS UNITE!!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

     While checking out new deals from Groupon, I was happy to find out they were helping The Philippine National Red Cross gather donations. Whoever thought of this is a genius! Donating via voucher purchase is by far the most convenient (at least for me) and up to date way of helping. I already bought mine which shows that I'm really living up to my blog's title. So to all CO VOUCHER ADDICTS out there, before buying a coupon for yourself, purchase at least one for our calamity-stricken kababayans in Mindanao. 


     To start donating you may log on to http://www.beeconomic.com.ph/deals/metro_manila/philippine-red-cross-emergency-alert--tropical-storm-sendong-donate-p100-to-the-victims-of-tropical-storm-sendong-today/715926326A hundred bucks might seem small but when grouped together can make a BIG difference! If I'm not mistaken, that's what Groupon is all about anyway right?

No comments:

Post a Comment